looking for Bum notes

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

ADD Basscadet
Question: Orbital

looking for Bum notes

Post by ADD Basscadet »

Hello all it's been a while.

I am in need of some help looking for either a free full download or a site where I can get a cheap full download of the track.

Laut Sprecher : Omnibus.

It is one of the three clones ( The german one ) that came off the back of Derude's : Sandstorm in 2000 , has anybody got any idea's.

ADD Basscadet
stargurl
Geography group B
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by stargurl »

ADD Basscadet

Post by ADD Basscadet »

* shakes head * :(

No I have been there before , there seems to be some bugs with my local connection and the next page wont come up.

have you got any alternative idea's please ?
ADD Basscadet

Post by ADD Basscadet »

:( :(

It also seems that this track and album are only available on the U.S version of iTunes , which does'nt help because I am over the pond in the UK with an account on that network.

I knew I should have stuck with the Yanks.

* sighs *
shadyboy
Oolaa
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by shadyboy »

Hey bro - try this link, it might be of use.

http://mp3-search.hu/lautsprecher-omnibus-0.html
Love is wise, hatred is foolish.....
ADD Basscadet

Post by ADD Basscadet »

Hey is it my imagination or did somebody hijack the name of my thread for a , oh forget it.

Well I had another click on that mediafire link again early this morning , for the last several days I have been just randomly clicking on it knowing it could'nt possibly work.

But for some reason today it did'nt grumble and it actualy let me download the mp3 this time , so many thanks to stargurl for her help , there must have been a poblem their end or my computer just recovered from a mad moment.

As for Shadyboy here I dont know if I have tried you link or not , might be worth a gander just in case there is another mix of the tune available.
Last edited by ADD Basscadet on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
hippy dave
Meltdown

Post by hippy dave »

ADD Basscadet wrote:Hey is it my imagination or did somebody hijack the name of my thread for a , oh forget it.
i have no idea what you're talking about.......

yuh i'd tried that mediafire link for you the other day, with no luck - mediafire is just a little bit temperemental, it always comes back in the end tho.
dance your cares away, worries for another day
ADD Basscadet

Post by ADD Basscadet »

Well I am just glad it's turned out not to be a problem my end , new computer you see it's one of those hideous Dual core , Vista jobbie's.

I have seen that page Shadyboy has been going on about before , but it just seems a lot of Rigmarall < ? to me.

Well you get the picture.

------------------------------

Hey Dave , like the 3.14159's

:mrgreen: