Some questions (and yes, Loopz, these are for you)...

Created for the players of the online game Legend of the Green Dragon. No real rules so please dont read if easily offended.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

DaWeeze
Saint

Some questions (and yes, Loopz, these are for you)...

Post by DaWeeze »

1. When are the tournaments going to end? I think me (Medallions) and Knoofy (Arena) have more than won our respective tournaments and the winners should receive their prizes. After that, will the tournaments restart again, or is there something else planned?

2. There are a LOT of players who haven't played in weeks/months. What is the time limit on an inactive account before it permanently expires? Will you cut some of inactive players out?

3. How long will the cap on gold and gem storage last? Will it be raised or lowered?

4. You said something about a more powerful dragon out there? Are the rumors (or "rumours" as you Englanders put it) true? What about other more powerful monsters?

5. Any new modules in the works? Did you ever find that brothel? :wink: I like the Wrathful Wraiths, that was a good addition. Too bad there's no choice for "oral sex", I would stay a "little longer". :D

6. Will I ever be able to use my Questpoints? Can I at least put them on a gift certificate? :wink:

7. Can we have more travel points, please? I love exploring!

These are the more nagging I've had over the past few weeks/months. I'm sure I'll think of more.

Everybody else may feel free to ask more questions/speculate/bitch/whine/complain/juggle babies over fire pits at their discretion.

Thanks in advance! 8)
Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

Re: Some questions (and yes, Loopz, these are for you)...

Post by Loopz »

DaWeeze wrote:1. When are the tournaments going to end? I think me (Medallions) and Knoofy (Arena) have more than won our respective tournaments and the winners should receive their prizes. After that, will the tournaments restart again, or is there something else planned?

2. There are a LOT of players who haven't played in weeks/months. What is the time limit on an inactive account before it permanently expires? Will you cut some of inactive players out?

3. How long will the cap on gold and gem storage last? Will it be raised or lowered?

4. You said something about a more powerful dragon out there? Are the rumors (or "rumours" as you Englanders put it) true? What about other more powerful monsters?

5. Any new modules in the works? Did you ever find that brothel? :wink: I like the Wrathful Wraiths, that was a good addition. Too bad there's no choice for "oral sex", I would stay a "little longer". :D

6. Will I ever be able to use my Questpoints? Can I at least put them on a gift certificate? :wink:

7. Can we have more travel points, please? I love exploring!

These are the more nagging I've had over the past few weeks/months. I'm sure I'll think of more.

Everybody else may feel free to ask more questions/speculate/bitch/whine/complain/juggle babies over fire pits at their discretion.

Thanks in advance! 8)
1. The Arena isnt classed as a tournament so its on going and as you know its not a static Arena...it opens up within time and with experience. The Medallions i will take a look at. Its obviously bugged :)

2. There is no time limit on inactive accounts and there never will be. When you say cut out what do you want to see happen ?

3. Just like real life the economy changes but no one can tell what will happen in the future (well i can in this instance). I'm not going to give you any hints or tips in this department :)

4. I've witnessed the new dragon. New monsters....no comment :)

5. New modules - yes and updates. I think Mr Daweeze you and your "wife" are getting a bit too hot in public. Shouldnt you just get a room ? :)

6. Yes you will at some point. Gift certificate :P no

7. No :)