i cannot find the way to go to the isle

Created for the players of the online game Legend of the Green Dragon. No real rules so please dont read if easily offended.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

jedy
Novice

i cannot find the way to go to the isle

Post by jedy »

how do you do that?
Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

Post by Loopz »

Once you leave the Isle of Radiccio you cannot return. It does pre-warn you of this when you leave the Isle at the beginning :)
usernick
Detached
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by usernick »

Loopz wrote:Once you leave the Isle of Radiccio you cannot return. It does pre-warn you of this when you leave the Isle at the beginning :)
I have actually managed to return to it, by fleeing a tornado... Quickly managed to leave it again, as there was bugger all to do there! :D
jedy
Novice

Post by jedy »

so we all started in the isle ?

i thought mine was from ardan maybe i'm getting confused
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Usernick - now that is interesting :) How is the old place ?

Jedy - yep we all started in the newbie place called Isle of Radiccio. You can stay there upto level 5 i think and then you are kinda of forced to leave (you cant fight there after level 5). Its the kind of place you wouldnt want to go back to....lots more to do elsewhere :) Loads of hidden lands to find and lots of hidden items to grab hold of. More becomes visible and accessible after you have killed the Dragon. The more time you kill it the more the games open up :)
little twin star
Sinner

Post by little twin star »

nick - i had that too.. it was boring there, wasn't it :)
jedy
Novice

Post by jedy »

Loopz wrote:Usernick - now that is interesting :) How is the old place ?

Jedy - yep we all started in the newbie place called Isle of Radiccio. You can stay there upto level 5 i think and then you are kinda of forced to leave (you cant fight there after level 5). Its the kind of place you wouldnt want to go back to....lots more to do elsewhere :) Loads of hidden lands to find and lots of hidden items to grab hold of. More becomes visible and accessible after you have killed the Dragon. The more time you kill it the more the games open up :)
tell me where is the dragon :lol:
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

jedy wrote:
Loopz wrote:Usernick - now that is interesting :) How is the old place ?

tell me where is the dragon :lol:
When you get to level 15, the dragon appears...

Can't say that I've seen anything new once you kill a dragon... :P
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

I cant give too much away but in order to seek the Dragon you need to be experienced. You will know when its your time to seek and destroy him.

Also the Dragon lives in one of many caves and each city has a cave. From day to day he moves from one cave to another.
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

little twin star wrote:nick - i had that too.. it was boring there, wasn't it :)
Yup, completely boring - pretty much like this Active Directory course I'm on at the moment! :P
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

haha. I was supposed to be on an Active Directory course next week in Leeds. sod that :)
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

Loopz wrote:haha. I was supposed to be on an Active Directory course next week in Leeds. sod that :)
Yup, it's supposed to be a fasttrack course - encompassing both admin and design, but the instructor's spending too long on admin and not enough on design... :evil:

So, boring, really...
jedy
Novice

Post by jedy »

thanks
usernick
and
loopzsy

i guess i have to wait a few days :cry:
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

They always spread it out way too thin so that you end up having coffee breaks every hour and talking about crap for most of the course. I prefer self-teaching courses as you can go by your own pace. Not sure if you know Novell (NDS/eDirectory) but if you do then AD is just a ripoff of that :)
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

Loopz wrote:They always spread it out way too thin so that you end up having coffee breaks every hour and talking about crap for most of the course. I prefer self-teaching courses as you can go by your own pace. Not sure if you know Novell (NDS/eDirectory) but if you do then AD is just a ripoff of that :)
Oh yeah, know Novell - I remember installing Netware 5.0 and it screwing up the rest of the NDS - a colleague spent the rest of the day talking to Novell on the phone in the US... :lol:

I normally do self-paced courses, but thought that a fast track course (i.e. 10 days in 5 days) would be more intense.... Guess I was wrong on that respect! :(