i cannot find the way to go to the isle

Created for the players of the online game Legend of the Green Dragon. No real rules so please dont read if easily offended.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

Post by Loopz »

usernick wrote: Oh yeah, know Novell - I remember installing Netware 5.0 and it screwing up the rest of the NDS - a colleague spent the rest of the day talking to Novell on the phone in the US... :lol:
Sounds like you need these courses if you are destroying the system :)
usernick
Detached
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by usernick »

Loopz wrote:
usernick wrote: Oh yeah, know Novell - I remember installing Netware 5.0 and it screwing up the rest of the NDS - a colleague spent the rest of the day talking to Novell on the phone in the US... :lol:
Nah, it was a bug in te early release of Netware 5.0! :P

(And, anyway, I don't touch computers anymore - just write documents on them nowadays! :lol: )
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

usernick wrote:
Loopz wrote:

(And, anyway, I don't touch computers anymore - just write documents on them nowadays! :lol: )
That old chestnut :) We run 6.5 here on one LAN and AD (on a w2k3 setup) on the other. So why are you on that course then ?
usernick
Detached
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by usernick »

Loopz wrote:
usernick wrote:
Loopz wrote: Sounds like you need these courses if you are destroying the system :)

That old chestnut :) We run 6.5 here on one LAN and AD (on a w2k3 setup) on the other. So why are you on that course then ?
For the Design aspects, which unfortunately we haven't started on that book yet (and it's nearly 11am on Thursday)... :P

I also want to update the MCSE to W2K3 - only two exams, but haven't got round to it yet... :P