Cylob anyone?

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

jof

Cylob anyone?

Post by jof »

Looks like Mr Jeffs is playing at Ginglik (The Club on The Green) in Shepherd's Bush this Saturday: £3 after 7pm /£4 after 9pm £5 after 11pm, and the night rolls through to 1am. Also on the bill are Subsource, Khansas Stan and Smack Miranda.

I seen him DJ there before, and it was cracking, should be a fun night. Anyone up fer it?
tcb2000
Adnan

Post by tcb2000 »

Joffery! How are you old chap! Where've you been hiding yourself?

Are you doing another one of your UK tours soon? :D

Rich
trompurple
HOAX
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by trompurple »

Why not make it a world tour?
Mashed Potatoes? Why do hate mashed potatoes? (It's a hoax, I don't really hate them)
nacmat
Saint

Post by nacmat »

I liked him back in the kinesthesia days
architecture is nothing but sex between light and space
Dog
Detached

Re: Cylob anyone?

Post by Dog »

jof wrote:Looks like Mr Jeffs is playing at Ginglik (The Club on The Green) in Shepherd's Bush this Saturday: £3 after 7pm /£4 after 9pm £5 after 11pm, and the night rolls through to 1am. Also on the bill are Subsource, Khansas Stan and Smack Miranda.

I seen him DJ there before, and it was cracking, should be a fun night. Anyone up fer it?
I remember the last time we saw Cylob there ;) Very festive it was too.

I shall dig out my Ginglik membership card and join you for a night of stupidity, the likes we'll probably see again! ;)
"Gimme the sight to see
another world outside that's full of
all the broken things that I made"
jof

Post by jof »

tcb2000 wrote:Joffery! How are you old chap! Where've you been hiding yourself?

Are you doing another one of your UK tours soon? :D

Rich
Oh, I always keep an eye on things round here, just don't have so much to post these days...

Can't see a UK tour happening this year, but I really ought to get up to you sometime before the year's out... we'll have to sort something.

trom, I will be going international, but only as far as San Francisco for some nuttiness
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

Damn, I wished that was available on Saturday... Oh well... :x

I do know, however, that "Cut The Midrange, Drop The Bass" is a fcuking excellent tune, and if you haven't heard it yet, DO IT!!!! :lol: