ESEM / SCATEREN / 13th October 2005

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Choogster

ESEM / SCATEREN / 13th October 2005

Post by Choogster »

PRESS RELEASE:

Esem, acclaimed idm and electronica artist has been missed lately. Nothing new appearing on the numerous labels he's been associated with. No reviews on websites - apparently he's disappeared into the ether, never to be heard
from again. Silence.

Until now that is. Kahvi Collective can now excitedly reveal that Esem has something new up his sleeve. And this is something great ;) Yes, on October 13th, Kahvi Collective, pioneering netlabel, will release, completely free of charge, a new Esem album - consisting of 13 tracks of 100% new material, never before released and never before heard.

The tracks will be available as a stream from the website from the 10th of October so you can whet your appetite, and then made available on the 13th as a podcast and ogg vorbis format direct download.

For more information as it happens, subscribe to the Kahvi Collective RSS Feed on the website.

http://www.kahvi.org
stimpee
Saint
Question: Orbital

Post by stimpee »

Esem album for free? wow.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

I thought he had left planet earth :) looking forward to this.
stimpee
Saint

Post by stimpee »

I hope this is not the elusive 3rd album he's been working on. After all the hard work, having to release it as a freebie to get it out the door would be a hard decision to make if you couldnt get it commercially released. George makes wonderful music.
the PLA
Sinner

Post by the PLA »

"Wonderful music" is quite an understatement but I can't come up with words strong or beautiful enough either. I too really hope releasing this album for free was a choice he wanted to make & not one he was forced into.

If he was forced into it, I'd gladly sent him $14 over pay pal when I download it. I'm sure it'll be worth way more than that.

All that said I'm very excited about this news & can't wait to hear the new material! Bigger release than Boards Of Canada IMO.
OUT
OF
STEP