afx - hangable autobulb cd

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

nacmat
Saint
Question: Orbital

afx - hangable autobulb cd

Post by nacmat »

anyone excited about this?
I am

I have had the mp3 for ages, sinc ethe vinyl were so expensive... and now the two of them in on cd... its great!!!

I just hope the quality is better than those mp3s that pleep had up for a few weeks one year ago
architecture is nothing but sex between light and space
DaWeeze
Saint

Re: afx - hangable autobulb cd

Post by DaWeeze »

nacmat wrote:anyone excited about this?
I am

I have had the mp3 for ages, sinc ethe vinyl were so expensive... and now the two of them in on cd... its great!!!

I just hope the quality is better than those mp3s that pleep had up for a few weeks one year ago
I've have had a CD of that album/ep ripped straight from the vinyl for ages. I will still get it since it will be a "clean" version of those tracks, so I can finally hear everything clear as a bell. I don't see why they would've give the best possible sound considering how long they've had the masters around.
Numanoid
Saint

Post by Numanoid »

A couple of years ago I picked up the first of the ep's second hand in pretty mint-y condition for something like 2 quid! Some people don't know what they are selling (luckily!) :roll

Laughable Butane Bob is a damn good track :)
Never compromise your art, keep it close to your heart
jedy
Novice

Post by jedy »

the cd sounds so crisp

is pure gold
purlieu
Novice

Post by purlieu »

NEED
MONEY