cosmetic problems

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

stimpee
Saint
Question: Orbital

cosmetic problems

Post by stimpee »

1. writing is too small
2. white on black is a nightmare to read (at least the font is bigger on ezboard)
3. it took me an age to find out where to register before noticing the navigation bar at the side
4. my I edit bar pointer turns black on the black background also when editing this message. the cursor is white tho.

certainly a lot of human computer interface principles being ignored in favour of design.

$0.02 from me.

bitchin over (for now)
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

1. I've tried the forum on a few machines (home, work, friends etc) and i cant see the problem with the writing size. Other boards i go to display smaller fonts. What res are you working at Stimpee ?

2. The colour is the same colour used on the main loopz website... i am going to change a few things to make it slightly less dark (only slightly). Do you have trouble reading the main website. I could try making the font bigger as a test ...

3. You shouldnt lose your original email (with the link) as it states to use the navigation bar. RTFM :)

4. your i edit ? explain this bit in more detail cus i dont understand

cheers matey
stimpee
Saint

Post by stimpee »

cool. the grey is much better than the white.

im on 1600x1200

its much more readable now!
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

erm i havent changed the font colour...its always been c0c0c0 :)