Brighton dome december questions

Information on Artist tours, music nights and CD/Record releases. Members can submit details and a monthly thread will be updated.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

STORMx
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: orbital

Brighton dome december questions

Post by STORMx »

Hi I've just received my brighton dome tickets for the 11th december and have a couple of questions.
Both tickets are for the general admission standing area but the tickets the dome ticket office gave me are miles apart.
When they say general admission am i right in thinking the seating numbers dont matter as its standing?
Also I'm travelling a great distance to this gig and because its mid week I need to plan my journey meticulously so can anyone give me an average gig duration time.
Thanks
usernick
Detached
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: Brighton dome december questions

Post by usernick »

Okay, from memory, the Brighton Dome's all Standing - apart from the Royal Albert Hall, I haven't been to a seated Orbital gig! :)

As for timing's, depending on if you want to see the support act or not, then I'd *guess* (this is based on previous performances and other bands at different venues - not specifically the Dome), then...

7-7:30(ish) - Doors Open
8-8:45(ish) - Support Band
9:15-10:45 - Main Band

[This isn't based on what will actually happen on the night at that particular venue, but is a good "guess" based on previous other bands - Orbital and non-Orbital at different venues]

If you want to see if you'll make the last train or need to drive home that night, then it's probably safe to say that 11pm is the latest you'll be either leaving the venue or out and about! :)

8)
STORMx
Anti Spam: orbital

Re: Brighton dome december questions

Post by STORMx »

Thanks for the reply, iv'e decided to take the week off so treveling aint going to be so much of a problem now.lol
Is there any new on who the support is for december as i know Japanese popstarts did april?