Crowdsurge trouble :(

Information on Artist tours, music nights and CD/Record releases. Members can submit details and a monthly thread will be updated.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

stargurl
Geography group B
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Crowdsurge trouble :(

Post by stargurl »

We ordered two pairs of tickets for the RAH gig on the presale day (two separate orders).

On one order we paid £13.99 (ouch!) for DHL delivery, on the other order we paid £6.50 for "Europe Recorded" delivery.

On March 22nd, we got an email saying that the "Europe Recorded" tickets had been sent out. If I check the Royal Mail's tracking page, there's a note that they were 'delivered' on the 28th (but as far as I know their system never updates once an item is in the hands of the foreign postal service). If I check the Belgian post service's webpage, the updates say that the tickets made it to Belgium on the 24th, made it to our city on the 26th but there's a note on the 26th saying "Delivery impossible due to unknown address". Great.

As for the DHL tickets, we've never even received a shipping notice, and now I fear that the address on those will have also been messed up somehow.

If I log in to Crowdsurge, both orders show as dispatched on March 19th, but there's no tracking information available. Our address is correct but somehow missing the apartment number, however this shouldn't be too much of a problem because the street name and number is correct.

So here we are, with a week to go, one set of tickets goodness knows where and one set of tickets either at the local post office here or even sent back, who knows. Anyone else still having trouble getting their tickets? I guess I'm off to the local post office in the morning.
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Re: Crowdsurge trouble :(

Post by davemacfrombath »

Nothing's ever easy Aimee....

At least you have a few days to get it sorted...
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
stargurl
Geography group B
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: Crowdsurge trouble :(

Post by stargurl »

It seems that paying £13.99 for courier delivery = Crowdsurge claims there was a delay in the dispatch department and they were never sent out. We can pick them up at the box office.

Paying £6.50 for recorded delivery = they'll send the tickets out but leave off your house number, causing the Belgian post office to return the tickets to sender. We'll see if they agree to let us pick these up at the box office.

Crowdsurge = never again!