Interview with Phil.

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

legspin
Open Mind
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Interview with Phil.

Post by legspin »

Swiped from the other site.

http://www.chinashopmag.com/2012/03/nev ... s-orbital/

Great interview with Phil.
Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE.
DMPugh

Re: Interview with Phil.

Post by DMPugh »

Nice to hear it straight from one of the brother's mouths that it feels like a new beginning, and not just a one-off. Excellent read!
legspin
Open Mind

Post by legspin »

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE.
DMPugh

Post by DMPugh »

Good lord, this is poorly transcribed. "We burnt out a little bit – and when you feel like only one of your albums out of the last three, it’s time to call it a day." I wish I knew what that meant, because it sounds like a very interesting comment. Is he trying to say he only felt that one out of the last three albums they made was any good?
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

I reckon they're both proper buzzing off the album. They loved the reaction at maida vale and looked like they were having a ball at the record store benefit do as well.

Albert Hall and Melkweg in the space of a week... even I'm starting to get exited and I'm a right miserable get....
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?