The Visit

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

DMPugh
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

The Visit

Post by DMPugh »

Hey guys!

Just transferring over from the Loopz site. Wasn't a very active poster there, but it's still good to see some old faces here!

Anyway, my question: will we ever here more of "The Visit"? For those not in the know: http://www.loopz.co.uk/audio1.html I've always been a big fan of the "TheVisitPart2" mp3 hosted there.

Before the doc was up on Youtube, I was able to get mp3s of TX: Nothing. There were some real gems in there (particularly "Sand Girls"). I'm thinking The Visit might be the same.

Anyone have any info perhaps not detailed on the Loopz site?
DMPugh

Re: The Visit

Post by DMPugh »

A little digging on Soulseek has provided me with part 20, a nearly 7 minute sample from the soundtrack.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Sorry to confuse but are you after clips from The Visit or Tx:Nothing ?

There is a mass of video gems kept here on the Loopz blog.
DMPugh

Post by DMPugh »

The Visit. I only mentioned "Nothing" because mp3s of it existed before the doc was posted to YouTube. Not sure where those originated from, but I figured the fact that they exist might mean that mp3s for The Visit might be out there. I only know of three that exist so far: two were hosted on the old Loopz site, and one I found last night on Soulseek.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

i will check later but i *think* there is about 10 "bits" of The Visit score.
DMPugh

Post by DMPugh »

That'd be great, thanks!