Crowdsurge Pre-Orders

The Questions for the Webmaster forum is used to ask and submit FAQ's and general questions regarding the website and Orbital. Not all questions can be answered but in general a reply will be given within one week. No Polls are allowed in this forum

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Wickerman
Novice
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Crowdsurge Pre-Orders

Post by Wickerman »

Was wondering if you'd heard anything about the albums ordered from Crowdsurge as part of the ticket bundle? Is there any confirmation about which version of the the CD it is? And any idea who it is that's shipping it? Crowdsurge told me Orbital will be shipping it. Does this mean the band, or someone on their behalf, will be sending them out directly, or is it coming through Record Store like the pre-orders that are being advertised now?

Thanks!
schnuu
Novice

Re: Crowdsurge Pre-Orders

Post by schnuu »

Hi,

well I'm pretty close to the questions by Wickerman! What about the possibility to change the order to the 2-CD Version of Wonky? Anyway, I've got my flight tickets & found a nice little hotel in London but NO tickets.... :(

CHEERS
thehitcher
Novice

Post by thehitcher »

I emailed crowdsurge about when will it come for and it will arrive on monday
schnuu
Novice

Post by schnuu »

Oh that sounds great.... :) Looking forward to this

CHEERS
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Not good news i'm afraid.

Orbital management confirmed today that it's not possible to change the pre-order to the double CD release. :|
Wickerman
Novice

Post by Wickerman »

Cheers for the update. Shame, but not the end of the world. There's an HMV a short bus ride away, so I'll go and buy the 2CD version (as well) when it comes out. It'll be quite nostalgic going to an actual record store on release day! Think the last time I did that was for Porcupine Tree's last album.

Also, I got an email from Crowdsurge today to say that the album has been dispatched. So, if it comes first class, may have the single disc version tomorrow! Hope everyone gets theirs soon.
BombJack

Post by BombJack »

Gutted it's not going to be the delux version on the Crowdsurge orders.
That's pretty poor tbh. It's only likely to be real fans who buy the pre-orders...
thehitcher
Novice

Post by thehitcher »

Mine still hasn't come and it was sent last thursday...not happy :mad wish I had just bought it from the shop. Happily my dad bought it off iTunes.
ZadTheImpaler

Post by ZadTheImpaler »

And guess what, I'm still waiting for my CD. So say was despatched on 29th March, is there anybody we can contact to chase???

PS Looking forward to seeing the boys at the Royal Albert Hall
Wickerman
Novice

Post by Wickerman »

Yeah, mine hasn't shown up either, and I got the dispatch confirmation over a week ago. I sent the support@crowdsurge email address a message last night.

Since I've been to HMV and bought the double CD anyway, I'd be just as happy if they refunded me. Pretty shoddy service! At least they got the tickets out on time...
stranstringulon
Anti Spam: orbital

Post by stranstringulon »

Still waiting for my CD as well. Have spoken to them and they say it went out by standard delivery. Should be up to 5 days. Now at 8 days so if they cant sort something out soon, I will be having to buy from somewhere else and claiming a refund.
stranstringulon

stranstringulon wrote:Still waiting for my CD as well. Have spoken to them and they say it went out by standard delivery. Should be up to 5 days. Now at 8 days so if they cant sort something out soon, I will be having to buy from somewhere else and claiming a refund.
Scratch that. It arrived this morning at long last :)
stranstringulon

I also got this reply from Crowdsurge in response to my delivery queries. Glad it turned up if this is the line they take.
Unfortunately we cannot re-dispatch the album out to you, however postal delays are not usually this prolonged and if the album has not arrived with you today it should this week. I'm sincerely sorry that I cannot be of more assistance with this matter.
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

stranstringulon wrote:I also got this reply from Crowdsurge in response to my delivery queries. Glad it turned up if this is the line they take.
Unfortunately we cannot re-dispatch the album out to you, however postal delays are not usually this prolonged and if the album has not arrived with you today it should this week. I'm sincerely sorry that I cannot be of more assistance with this matter.
Well, that's an incredibly crap response - you mean to say that they couldn't post another CD if it didn't arrive??? :shock:

Blimey...

8)
stranstringulon

usernick wrote:
stranstringulon wrote:I also got this reply from Crowdsurge in response to my delivery queries. Glad it turned up if this is the line they take.
Well, that's an incredibly crap response - you mean to say that they couldn't post another CD if it didn't arrive??? :shock:

Blimey...

8)
Had a reply to my somewhat incredulous response now. If it isn't here by the end of the week they will escalate it to their manager. I am tempted to see what they do, but given that it has now arrived I had best do the decent thing and let them know.