Orbital T-shirts

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

vvt23
Novice
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: orbital

Orbital T-shirts

Post by vvt23 »

I'm sure you have done this before, but which t-shirt has been your favourite over the years?

Mine has to be my green long sleeved top, with the squiggle on the front and orbital printed on the back at the bottom. Its getting somewhat old and knackered but seen many a sweaty night. :D

Kinda wish i could get another one the same as it won't be long until it dies completely :(
legspin
Open Mind
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: Orbital T-shirts

Post by legspin »

My most cherished is the red stylophone from 1999. I was working at their gigs in the Olympia in Dublin (what cracking gigs they were, even with the slight technical glitch on the second night.) and I was given one as a crew shirt at the end of the load-out. It was a true special occasion t-shirt for me.
It is now slightly too small for me (I'm too big for it would be a truer statement).
Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE.
memly
Meltdown

Post by memly »

All my Orbital Merchandising has perished :cry:

I still have a black Orbital hoodie, With just the band name on the front. I quite like the more subtle stuff to be honest.
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
Kyblik
Sinner

Post by Kyblik »

Green hoodie, green t-shirt from 2004, bought them in Brixton, which was my 1st time on Orbital's concert :)
and then i LOVE brown t-shirt with light blue O, which i bought on recordstore.co.uk, i think this one was from The Middle Of Knowhere era..
Pirtek
Sinner

Post by Pirtek »

I've only got one and that's the Altogether tour with the skull(s) and crossbones from the album cover. :)
troytheboy

Post by troytheboy »

Kyblik wrote:Green hoodie, green t-shirt from 2004, bought them in Brixton, which was my 1st time on Orbital's concert :)
and then i LOVE brown t-shirt with light blue O, which i bought on recordstore.co.uk, i think this one was from The Middle Of Knowhere era..
Please don't shoot me down for doing this but... I had that brown t-shirt too. It was much too baggy on me, so I cut off the brown orbital wording and stitched it onto the collar of a blue zip-up top I had - very shoddy stitching, much less cool than I thought it was at the time - and very much regretted now I think about it.

Anybody seen many orbital tees about online or anywhere else?
Karnorjax
Oolaa

Post by Karnorjax »

Grey shit with blue collar and sleeve ends with raised print dotted O on... loved it so much I bought 2 and wore them to death for years. also love the black hoody with O on it..
Is there anyone there ??????? IS THERE ANYONE THERE !!!!!
dcjarvis

Post by dcjarvis »

Dark blue shirt, pale blue squiggle on the front, Orbital oval on the back

Given to me by P&P just before Snivilisation came out. Good times :)
tezleyflahflah
Saint

Post by tezleyflahflah »

Khaki green tshirt with holographic squiggle on it. Never worn cos I'm convinced the squiggle would come off in the wash. My wife's fave tshirt is the second one she ever bought, somewhere between 1993 - 1995, a dark blue skinny fit top with a small grey squiggle on the from and the Orbital logo embroidered on the back. It was far to small at the time but fits perfectly now and will be sported during the up coming tour.
JIMBO
Saint

Post by JIMBO »

Karnorjax wrote:Grey shit with blue collar and sleeve ends with raised print dotted O on... loved it so much I bought 2 and wore them to death for years. also love the black hoody with O on it..

Grey SHIT?

Damn. That's some well dressed poop.
JIMBO
Saint

Post by JIMBO »

Oh, and my Skull n' Bones Maida Vale shirt bought for £10 off eBay.

I wasn't even AT Maida Vale!

But I'm getting closer. Made it to the front door this time...
chime
Saint

Post by chime »

Need to get hold of a his "n" hers for Thursday folks, any ideas please?
cheers!

:)
Lasers8oclock

Post by Lasers8oclock »

My favourite tee is a yellow shirt with black/grey Orbital squiggle on the front. It's really fragile now though - only for special occasions! I quite like the 20th anniversary tee too, the back print with dates on it is cool.

The ULTIMATE shirt is the football team they sponsored years ago with the oval logo on the front. Met a guy wearing one at Brixton during the Middle of Nowhere tour. Does anyone know the team they sponsored?
Kyblik
Sinner

Post by Kyblik »

Lasers8oclock wrote:The ULTIMATE shirt is the football team they sponsored years ago with the oval logo on the front. Met a guy wearing one at Brixton during the Middle of Nowhere tour. Does anyone know the team they sponsored?
what, Orbital sponsored football team?!? :shock:
i dont like Orbital anymore and i will sell all the stuff i got!! i hate football!!!! ;)
jannishan

Post by jannishan »

I like how the pocket design is reminiscent of a certain pommel that you're known for ;)

Still contemplating a back design...but I'd love to see something that is very specifically machining related. Not sure what though - rocket in a lathe between centers?

Would you potentially be offering these shirts for sale Wat? I'd be interested.