Glasto

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Tyler
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Tyler »

stargurl wrote:
andyneilg wrote:And will we get to see the 'headphone disco' thing they said they would do after midnight?
Adam and I had a great time at Fatboy Slim, right up at the front. They gave away these Palookavision glasses that made all the lights look like smiley faces... :D!
Bugger, I was right up at the front too, should have looked out for Loopz people. I thought I saw Phil there, is that who the others thought they saw?
"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in your beliefs, and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine."
And they DID come back. Ha!
stargurl
Geography group B
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by stargurl »

No worries, it's not like we were easily identifiable with Loopz shirts or anything :D

Next time!
hippy dave
Meltdown

Post by hippy dave »

III wrote:Is it just me or does the other stage look retarded this year?

Someone's chopped the sides off haven't they?
it's definitely different, more of a flat top and stuff...
there was a thread about this on the efestivals.co.uk board, someone pointed out that the jazzworld stage looked suspiciously a lot more like the old other stage...
dance your cares away, worries for another day
symmetry

Post by symmetry »

Btw; did any of the Glasto-goers check out the Aural Imbalance in the Dance tent?

Makes lovely ambient with the occasional d&b beat under various monikers. Just curious what the set was like if anyone caught it.

Trym