Track ID please

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

eighball
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Track ID please

Post by eighball »

I've got a recording of a live PA that Orbital did at Eddie Richards club Outer Limits in May 1990 and the second track Orbital play (after Satan) is a total unknown to me.

It has a vocal sample in it with the following:

"I was driving home from work, one winter evening, when I saw two lights emanating from a strange object in front of me. My car began to lose power and eventually stopped. It was completely dark. Then strange circles of white light began to flash on and off. The next thing I knew it was fifteen minutes later and I was travelling down the road in a different part of the village. I am convinced I was selected by aliens earlier in the day and later rejected"

Anyone know what this is? I wish I could share the set, as the version of Chime they do I've never heard before or since - and totally kicks it

;)
eighball
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: Track ID please

Post by eighball »