What forum members are going to the Australian dates?

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Badger
Doctor Look Out
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: What forum members are going to the Australian dates?

Post by Badger »

The Melbourne gig hasn't happened yet, it's tonight just commenting on the fact that there was no one in Melbourne on the forums who posted, but I will have fun anyway.

But I have just had a bit of a disaster at Sydney Airport. Was supposed to be flying at 12.50pm with Tiger Airways but have been informed that the flight has been delayed by at least 3 hours due to strike action by their staff at the Gold Coast (where our plane is) and even then they can't guarentee that the plane will be here by then. What a bunch of A#@holes. :mad :mad :mad

So I've had to weigh up my options and figure out what to do.

- If I wait and the plane turns up...fine..I just get in a little later than I wanted.
- If I wait and the plane doesn't show up then I have less time to find another flight, and the later flights will probably be fuller and they will be a lot more expensive so that might mean that ultimately I can't get to the show.

So...I've decided to go with the third option of buying another ticket on another flight now to try to get in at a reasonable time and to posible not pay too much. Wish me luck.

GOD DAMN IT!!!! :(

I've never had any problems with any flights I've taken anywhere in all my life...suppose this is fate.
Last edited by Badger on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.facebook.com/matt.christie.777

"Even a stopped cloak gives the right jacket twice a day"
Badger
Doctor Look Out

Post by Badger »

So now I've had to pay $255 for a flight at 3pm. How shit is that? Good job my bonus went in today.

Anyhow here's a link to a couple of pics of the T-Shirt...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=p ... =566747114

and don't worry littledancer I've got my wife and about 20 mates going to the Sydney date, and a friend is also one of the support DJ's. So letI'll get in contact with you for drinks on Tuesday.

legspin
Open Mind

Post by legspin »

Murphy really stuck it to you on this one.

Mind you, you probably deserved it for all the hubris shown at having the Lads to yourself ... fuck, those grapes are sour ...
Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

ffs...and there isnt a drop of snow down there :) Dont forget to try and claim Matt! have a good un ;)
Badger
Doctor Look Out

Post by Badger »

Littledancer...you have a PM.

:-)

see you later