Delphic

Information on Artist tours, music nights and CD/Record releases. Members can submit details and a monthly thread will be updated.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

thehitcher
Novice

Delphic

Post by thehitcher »

Has anybody gone to see Delphic(after supporting Orbital)? I went to see them at the Leadmill in Sheffield and thought they were very good, they may have taken a few Orbital influences with them after touring with the masters...
davemacfrombath
The Moebius
Question: Orbital

Re: Delphic

Post by davemacfrombath »

Sad to say I missed ALL of their sets and I do genuinely regret that. Their new album is very very good....
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
davemacfrombath
The Moebius
Question: Orbital

Post by davemacfrombath »

PS: definite Orbital influneces there - one track is like a more upbeat Belfast and another is called Halcyon.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
tezleyflahflah
Saint

Post by tezleyflahflah »

Off to see them this evening in Liverpool with the boy Kelvin. Reports later.
thehitcher
Novice

Post by thehitcher »

davemacfrombath wrote:Sad to say I missed ALL of their sets and I do genuinely regret that. Their new album is very very good....
they have added extra dates now
thehitcher
Novice

Post by thehitcher »

tezleyflahflah wrote:Off to see them this evening in Liverpool with the boy Kelvin. Reports later.
did you enjoy it
tezleyflahflah
Saint

Post by tezleyflahflah »

They were great. Played most of the new album which I'd say is quality. Got tickets already to go and see them again in March. Well worth checking out.