Spares, Spares, Spares

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

davemacfrombath
The Moebius
Question: Orbital

Re: Spares, Spares, Spares

Post by davemacfrombath »

There'll be loads looking for tickets in Brixton. Anyone who isn't doesn't know what he's missing....
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Timbob
Monsters Exist!
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Timbob »

philmanns wrote:
davemacfrombath wrote:This is THE WORST place to sell spares.... Anyone geeky enough to be on here was sorted months ago....
well i sold mine :) have faith!
Yes, but you've got an icon of two ladies kissing. You could sell anything with that. :P
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses
SSSSS

Post by SSSSS »

Hello all,

Long time....

So having been looking forward to going for quite some time i am now unable to attend fridays brixton gig. Bah! Saw them at the chill so not so bad but eh.

So I have 4 tickets going. I can get in registered post today so you will have tomorrow. I've put them up on ebay. £80 buy now for all 4.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orbital-Brixton-A ... _500wt_977

Cheers
Sx
HolyMoly
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by HolyMoly »

Ahhh... Some friends have just dropped out of tonights gig (a friend and his pregnant wife..), so if anyone wants to make an offer for two tickets, please text me on 07789 116935. I can meet outside at around 8pm to exchange tickets.