Manchester 19 September - tickets for sale, unfortunately

Information on Artist tours, music nights and CD/Record releases. Members can submit details and a monthly thread will be updated.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

dirtyepic
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Manchester 19 September - tickets for sale, unfortunately

Post by dirtyepic »

Hi,

I am new to the board and am very frustrated at my current situation.

There is a group of us due to travel down to Manchester for the Academy gig on 19th September.

We bought our tickets from the pre-sale and have recently received them. We also bought our Newcastle tickets from pre-sale and still awaiting delivery of them (but that's another story!!!)

Due to holidays etc, we are unable to make it and I now have 7 tickets available for sale for the gig. I have managed to sell on two of the tickets but have been asked by the rest of the party to try and sell theirs on.

I am going to attempt to call the venue tomorrow and see if they will accept returns - you never know. It has never happened to me before but God loves a trier!!!

If anyone is interested please let me know. I know this is a long shot and I have been a 'reader' on Loopz forum for quite a while but out of sheer desperation I am attempting to sell these via this site.

I have a pal in Manchester and she is also trying to find out if anyone needs a ticket. I have also tried ebay and also gumtree for Manchester with no luck at all.

I am selling for face value, obviously.

If anyone can help me and has any suggestions or advice please let me know.

I am still going to the Newcastle gig and really can't wait. I am gutted that I cannot make the Manchester one as it was going to be a massive weekend for us all.

Thanks

Terri
aka dirtyepic