Book for Paul Hartnoll at the Roundhouse

General Discussion for PaulHartnoll.com

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

cmdnrh

Book for Paul Hartnoll at the Roundhouse

Post by cmdnrh »

Tickets are available for Paul Hartnoll's The Ideal Condition on Tuesday 4 September 7.30pm at The Roundhouse. Call the Box Office now on 0870 389 1846 or click here to book online: http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/p ... erformance
Karnorjax
Oolaa
Question: Orbital

Post by Karnorjax »

Details

Paul Hartnoll
Production Detail

Paul Hartnoll one of the most acclaimed electronic artists of the last decade and formerly one half of dance pioneers Orbital, performs in support of his forthcoming debut solo album The Ideal Condition.

This is Paul's first major release since he and his brother disbanded their group, Orbital, three years ago. Orbital's seven albums and their live shows - groundbreaking both in terms of performance and production-became a legendary fixture of the festival circuit around the world and particularly at Glastonbury, where they performed for the final time in 2004.

Work on The Ideal Condition began that same summer. “I wanted to do something different from what I’d done before, that was the point of not doing Orbital,” says Paul, “It just took time to discover exactly what that was…”
Is there anyone there ??????? IS THERE ANYONE THERE !!!!!
Timbob
Monsters Exist!
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Timbob »

Oh, i thought you ment like a book book. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses