Barry Dark

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

davemacfrombath
The Moebius
Question: Orbital

Barry Dark

Post by davemacfrombath »

It's probably frowned upon to post these types of threads but, here goes anyway.

Some of you might remember me looking for a DJ to play at my partner's birthday bash and Barry (Harry) stepped into the breach. Anyway, not only was his set top class (and appropriate for the audience - age 14 - 70+) but he came back to ours and did a 'proper' set till the early hours AND enjoyed himself to boot. Plus he's a really lovely bloke as well.

And, no, he hasn't paid me to write this and I've never met him before Saturday. In fact he's probably excruciatingly embarrassed by it...
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Acid Gaz
Sinner

Post by Acid Gaz »

I'll second that.

Top set(s).

From one of the 64-year-olds.
memly
Meltdown
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by memly »

Sounds like a good night had by all then!

You cant beat a post-party party
<smiley left out for sake of Daves irrational hatred of them>
Barrydark
Novice

Post by Barrydark »

Oi Oi!

Very kind of you to say Dave. I did indeed have splendid time in Bath, and was well relieved that y'all like good choons. I thought for a minute it might turn into a bit of a DiscoDave (no not you!) cheese-athon, but was top quality. Even had the chance to take in Bath Cathedral, and buy some pimping white shioes on way out, so pretty fulfilled!

Well, based on this outing I guess I'm well up for any more DJ gigs if anyone from 'round here wants me!

Otherwise, may I recommend that y'all pop over to our warehouse party in London- Digital City.

email digitalcity@hotmail.co.uk to be put on the mailing list.

Cheers!

Harry the BarryDark