Clarkson - Genius or Twat?

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Which word best sums up Jeremy Clarkson

genius
42%
twat
46%
Who's Jeremy Clarkson?
13%

Total votes: 24

Karnorjax
Oolaa
Question: Orbital

Post by Karnorjax »

yup he is a twat and a cnut..... making him a twunt...

entertaining thou...
Is there anyone there ??????? IS THERE ANYONE THERE !!!!!
hippy dave
Meltdown

Post by hippy dave »

surely that would be a "twnut" :P
dance your cares away, worries for another day
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

cheese wrote:
davemacfrombath wrote:It's his column in the Sun... and his appearances on Have I Got News for You... and his pale blue jeans... and his lumberjack shirt tucked into them... and he probably wears brown shoes... he's just a fucking twat.
His column in the Sun was always tongue in cheek. He also did a column in the Sunday times but you probably wouldn't have read it as there weren't as many pictures in it and the words may have been too long for you. His appearences on Have I got news for you were great, and as for his dress sense. Looking at the pix of Macstock, I think you need to look in the mirror first before passing comment on how someone else dresses!!!

Despite what anyone thinks of the bloke. He has a house in Oxford, one in the Isle of Man, has a newspaper column, a TV show, has written a couple of books and no doubt has a shit load of money and a decent lifestyle. The jealousy of some people :wink:
I bumped into Clarkson the other day and told him that Mucus and Cheese have been sticking up for him on the Loopz board and he responded with 'What? Those 2 twats?'. So I kicked him in the nuts...

But speaking of his dress sense, i hear his next show is going to be Queer Eye for a Total Twat
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
philmanns
Sinner

Post by philmanns »

i think clarkson is great too so fuck you!
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Thats because you are a c*nt too ;) :)
tcb2000
Adnan

Post by tcb2000 »

When you know a cn*t like Philmanns personally, you realise how much of a pussycat people like Clarkson are....

Rich
Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

Well i used to have the same opinion as yourself Mr Mac until i met the guy when i attended the filming of a top gear show. I found him to be funny and a generally nice guy who was more than prepared to stand and chat freely to me about stuff whilst eating our sandwiches and crisps during the break between filming...admitedly he was bigging up my then car at the time which was visible from where we were standing so that was quite cool and won me over a bit (yes i was a car whore at the time!) but i can honestly say my opinion was changed there and then.

Top gear certainly wouldnt be the same without him and i dare say i wouldnt watch it.
"You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really"
Nigel Tufnel talking about his song "Lick My Love Pump" - This Is Spinal Tap.

http://www.myspace.com/willsydesignuk
Pooka
Adnan

Post by Pooka »

tcb2000 wrote:When you know a cn*t like Philmanns personally, you realise how much of a pussycat people like Clarkson are....

Rich
Lol. I've met a few in my lifetime :roll: so perhaps Clarkson isnt that bad. I dont know enough about him to have an opinion as such, however , his fashion sense is quite bad.
But then he's probably about the same age as my Dad and people that age are allowed to dress that way! :)
You look real great.
In bloodstains.
Timbob
Monsters Exist!
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Timbob »

i ate too many candy and that made me sick.
so i vote genius
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

So it's official then - Clarkson is 54% twat and he would have been more if only Timmay hadn't eaten too much cake...

What I find interesting though, is the reaction to me having a go at him, where I was:

1. Called a miserable tosser (and it was seconded)
2. Accused of being too thick to read the Times
3. Accused of having shit dress sense
4. Accused of being jealous of his fame and money
5. hoping I'd get done by a speed camera
6. told to fuck off

So I'm wondering... do your wives and girlfriends know about your, ahem... 'fondness' for Clarkson?

Just asking...
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Dog
Detached
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Dog »

I think things have gotten a little too personal in here and things have been said when they shouldn't have been...

People's politics and opinions are their own and someone should never be criticised for their beliefs just because they don't match yours. Just because someone has a certain political leaning, it doesn't automaticall mean that they fit into the alleged stereotypical group.

I steer clear of political debate for this very reason. I vote conservative, so does this make me a twat too? If you think it does, I don't think I want to know you, because you've judged me on one thing and one thing only.

Also, when you've never met someone, how can you pass a judgement on them? Saying one thing on a faceless forum is one matter, but people are different when it's up close and personal.

The above was not aimed at any one person, it was a generalisation and summing up of behaviour that I've seen in this thread. If you take offence to what I've said, you are clearly guilty of something...
"Gimme the sight to see
another world outside that's full of
all the broken things that I made"
cheese
Saint

Post by cheese »

Dave Mac

This all started because of poor Richard Hammond having a serious life threatening accident with you stating that it should have been Clarkson instead. Are you really that low that you wish for someone that you don't like to be involved in a potentially fatal accident?

In response to your last thread. Points 5&6 are incorrect. Philmanns said "Fuck you" not "Fuck off" and Muke said " The more cameras and general persecutory devices in the Bath area the better, not " I hope you get done for speeding."

Rach hasn't a problem with my fondness for Clarkson as she too is just as fond.

Oh, and Dog. According to Mr Mac, you're a wanker if you vote Tory, not a Twat :wink:
Karnorjax
Oolaa

Post by Karnorjax »

Well My political standing is I will vote for whichever buncha twunts are most likely to get in power apart from the twunts who are currently in power...

I think all govements are idiots and will do just as much good as f*cking so why not let some other buncha idiots try and f*ck up the country !
Is there anyone there ??????? IS THERE ANYONE THERE !!!!!
cheese
Saint

Post by cheese »

Wilsy you car whore. What car did you take to Top Gear?
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

This isnt aimed at anyone :)

This place is fairly easy going place and everyone can stick up for themselves. If you are going to air a view or a belief on a public forum then you have to expect that to be either backed up, challenged or even slagged off. Everyone is different, everyone has their own views so people are going to fall out over the most silly of subject matters. Just like real life...

I'd rather let people air what they want and others air what they think than have a boring controlled forum. As regards to the personal comments, just remember what you give out you will probably get back in return at some point.

Carry on ... :)