Friday rant - Jamster

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

dapiege
Question: Orbital

Post by dapiege »

Ive just sat ant read all of your views on the little fart and i must agree with all of you, "THIS IS WAR" But you have to give them credit for creating such a response or do i need to be hung also so saying that?
Nice to see you can also get 50 twonk on there too!!................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................COCK!!!!!!!!
Kvagga
Omen

Post by Kvagga »

http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures.co ... crazy+frog
:twisted:

My record is 93... I suggest turning your sound off.
Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

dapiege wrote:Ive just sat ant read all of your views on the little fart and i must agree with all of you, "THIS IS WAR" But you have to give them credit for creating such a response or do i need to be hung also so saying that?
!!
yes...you cant come to Fabric now...i have torn up your ticket! :P
"You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really"
Nigel Tufnel talking about his song "Lick My Love Pump" - This Is Spinal Tap.

http://www.myspace.com/willsydesignuk
Hexaphim
LC1

Post by Hexaphim »

Woman: "Hey honey, what's for dinner?"
Man: "Chicken."
The Hex

Some people don't get the Transformers. It's simple. They're big robots. And they change into things. And they fight. This is beautiful and mad. If you do not get this, there is something missing in your soul. - Paul O'Brien
usernick
Detached
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by usernick »

Yay, finally got over 70! 8)

And it plays the Axel-F tune if you shoot lower! :lol:
Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

Good to see the hatred is still going strong in this thread!!!

Now i see that not content with Axel F Jamster are ripping to shreds Popcorn...by JMJ...(not sure if this is a good or bad thing though!!!) :D
"You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really"

davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

I think you'll find that the Eat Static version of Popcorn has a slight edge over the Crazy Frog.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

davemacfrombath wrote:I think you'll find that the Eat Static version of Popcorn has a slight edge over the Crazy Frog.
Now Dave, surely that is not a difficult feat! Even i have a slight edge over Crazy Frog with a tune i wrote on the PS1 game - Music 2000 some time ago!! :lol:

davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

Merely making use of the lowest form of wit, Willsy.

But actually I don't find the frog all that annoying. But then I'm a bit weird like that e.g. I don't find Jimmy Hill or Terry Christian annoying.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

How about a Jamster version of Joe Pasquale "i gotta song that'll get on yer nerves..."? Surely that would annoy you?

Now that as a jamster ring tone could decimate anything Crazy Frog could do, unless the little blue bugger did his own version of it
...oh God what if that little yellow fluffy tw@t called Sweetie did a version! Arrrrrrgh the rage rises!!! lol
:lol: :D :o :? :cry: :shock: :x :evil: :twisted:

memly
Meltdown
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by memly »

As its Friday today, I would like to keep the spirit of Crazy Frog alive.
Having witnessed Mr Frog fronting the wheels of steel, I've come to the conclusion that Crazy is a talented young amphibian with a bright future. It wont be long before he's sponsored by JB Sports and sports a baseball cap.
I would also urge his agent to fix Mr Frogs teeth as this can't help his chances of wooing any potential female frogs at the local waterhole.

I've noticed he's also got a "Bowie" thing going on with his eyes. Maybe it was a bicycle accident when he was young, although I suspect he was bullied very badly as a tadpole because of his uncanny impression of a vespa and his ability to hover in midair which could have ended up with all the other tadpoles getting the hump with him and excluding him from any activities that the local younglings may partake in.

I think if he was to take elocution lessons, study hard and pass on his undeniable talent of mixing he may become an amiable figure we all love and respect... kinda like Rolf Harris
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

Memly...you clearly have too much time on your hands!!!

little twin star
Sinner

Post by little twin star »

Willsy
The Moebius

Post by Willsy »

little twin star wrote:http://www.abearstail.co.uk/video/frog/quicktime.htm

phaaaahahaha
:lol: class a bears tail starts tonight on channel 4!!!

Dollydagger
Open Mind

Post by Dollydagger »

memly wrote:
I've noticed he's also got a "Bowie" thing going on with his eyes. Maybe it was a bicycle accident when he was young, although I suspect he was bullied very badly as a tadpole because of his uncanny impression of a vespa and his ability to hover in midair which could have ended up with all the other tadpoles getting the hump with him and excluding him from any activities that the local younglings may partake in.
May I point out Mr Memley sir, that Mr C Frog's eye affliction surely represents his insanity?!
I don't use Myspace anymore, you'll find me on Facebook ;-b