Old casts/Looking for a track

The Loopz Internet Radio forum was launched a week before the Loopz Internet Radio weekly broadcast. It was used by listeners of the radio broadcasts to discuss anything to do with this service.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

e-dwarf

Old casts/Looking for a track

Post by e-dwarf »

Yay, my login/passwd are still working ! :D
Is there any chance these shows are gonna be re-uploaded on the internet one day ?
Plus i have a very hard question : i'm looking for a track that has been played one day on the Loopz Radio, probably in a DJ set but i can't tell which one, it's been so long (I had recorded it on a cassette but i can't find it anymore :/).
Happily, i have one hint : the track was made with Bruce Lee samples, his sounds of kicks and punches made broken beats that were the main meal of the track (well, this is what impressed me at that time). It was really violent and I loved it.
Thank you forever if you have a very good memory/played that track/made that track ! :)
See you in Brussels to listen to Orbital ! :nerd
Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

Re: Old casts/Looking for a track

Post by Loopz »

Helloooo :)

Yes, i have found most (maybe all) the broadcasts I did. Just a question of where i put them and how much information i still have retained! Will look into this soon but i have some other things to do.

p.s. i think i know the track you are on about btw....but i need to find it!