EMPIRION are back!!

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Kyblik
Sinner
Question: Orbital

EMPIRION are back!!

Post by Kyblik »

juchuuu! Empirion, one of my favorites, are back in the studio after long 13 years or so and are doing new material!!
also, they are releasing their 2nd unreleased album which was done around 1998/99. there should be tracks from Test Drive and Demolition Racer game soundtracks :)
Hexaphim
LC1

Re: EMPIRION are back!!

Post by Hexaphim »

Excellent news! Time to dig out my Advanced Technology cd. Or, rather, time to be listening to it on Spotify right now.
The Hex

Some people don't get the Transformers. It's simple. They're big robots. And they change into things. And they fight. This is beautiful and mad. If you do not get this, there is something missing in your soul. - Paul O'Brien
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

I have a CD of theirs somewhere. Saw them at Tribal Gathering (I think) with Acid Gaz around 1996ish...
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Acid Gaz
Sinner

Post by Acid Gaz »

Yeah, we saw them at Tribal Gathering, massive acid techno.

Advanced Technology their only album, including Narcotic Influence: "DRUGS! TAKING OUR LIVES AWAY! DRUGS! TAKING OUR LIVES AWAY!".
Kyblik
Sinner

Post by Kyblik »

Advanced Technology was one of the 1st albums i ever bought, those 14 years ago. good times on the high school when i didnt have any money, but was buying more CDs then today! :)

my all times favorites are Quark, PH1 and Ayahuasca.
tezleyflahflah
Saint

Post by tezleyflahflah »

Saw them play live in Manchester at the start of November and they were absolutely brilliant!
empirion-music
antispam: No
Anti Spam: orbital

Post by empirion-music »

Catch up on all the latest and current news about Empirion , info on forthcoming gigs and new releases in the pipeline !
plus free downloads on selected unreleased tracks in the media player on the facebook band page . join the page and the mailing list to stay in the loop !
http://www.facebook.com/empirion.music

NEW WEBSITE GOING LIVE VERY SOON !
http://www.empirion.org