Jellybass 'No Love'

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

LoHz

Jellybass 'No Love'

Post by LoHz »

Hey guys,

We're pleased to announce the new Jellybass single 'No Love' is now available digitally from all good online stores! The release features Brixtons finest Brother Culture on vocals and has a remix package featuring artists such as Caper, Jazzsteppa vs Borgore & DJ Love.

And here's what people have to say about it so far:

----------------------

"Caper and Jazzsteppa for me here" - Cut La Roc

"Hell yes! Always got my ears open to Jellybass, Caper and Jazzsteppa remixes nail it" - Mister Sushi

"Awesome package, I love the original and the remixes are heavyweight! The Jazzsteppa mix is insane and the Caper mix is great too all in all though it's all about the original. Big ups to Jellybass they've smashed it here" - George601

"Lovin Capers mix, he's doing some cool tunes at the mo! Liking the Jazzsteppa mix too but will be playing Capers mix though I think out of the two, big tune!!" - Aquasky

"This is awesome... proper feeling the Jazzsteppa remix" - Ben & Lex

"Wicked!! Could be my favorite AIR release thus far!!" - Fort Knox Five

"Nice!!!" - Ed Solo

"Fat Release" - Jay Cunning

----------------------

VINYL OUT NOW!

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting the release & massive thanks to Ali B @ Air Recordings for making it happen!

More information can be found on our new look website: jellybass.co.uk

UPDATE 23/02/10

12" Vinyl is OUT NOW and should be available in all good record stores!

'No Love' @ Juno
'No Love' @ Piccadilly
'No Love' @ Phonica
'No Love' @ Chemical