Clarkson - Genius or Twat?

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Which word best sums up Jeremy Clarkson

genius
42%
twat
46%
Who's Jeremy Clarkson?
13%

Total votes: 24

davemacfrombath
The Moebius
Question: Orbital

Clarkson - Genius or Twat?

Post by davemacfrombath »

Hooray - another chance for a heated debate...

I really do FUCKING HATE Jeremy Clarkson.

He's a fat, right wing, smug, arrogant, narrow minded, permie-haired, tediously unfunny twat who deserves to die by torture, IMO.

I'm sure not everyone agrees with this summary, so let's have a poll...
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Dog
Detached
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: Clarkson - Genius or Twat?

Post by Dog »

davemacfrombath wrote:He's fat, right wing, smug, arrogant, narrow minded, permie-haired, funny
Yeah, he's a top bloke...

Hang on, that sounds like Mucus too ;) Apart from the perm haired ;)
"Gimme the sight to see
another world outside that's full of
all the broken things that I made"
Pooka
Adnan

Post by Pooka »

And you Dog
You look real great.
In bloodstains.
stylustrouble
Adnan

Post by stylustrouble »

Clarkson is a self-satisfied smug fuckhead but at least he knows it,plays up to it and can actually be funny because of it.Same rules apply to lanky goth Russell Brand,too.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

as there is no choice for c*nt then i will have to chose twat :)
legspin
Open Mind

Post by legspin »

He is an arrogant, mysogynistic, xenophobic, tory loving fuckhead, but occasionally he is reasonably entertaining and I still want his job. :cry:
Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE.
hippy dave
Meltdown

Post by hippy dave »

entertaining twat.
dance your cares away, worries for another day
roorback
Novice

Post by roorback »

Jeremy Clarkson? Who the? I'm sure he is one of your little funny inventions to trap poor german tourists and eat their spleen, you dodgy englands...
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

He's a twat, that's ll you want to know.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

stylustrouble wrote:Clarkson is a self-satisfied smug fuckhead but at least he knows it,plays up to it and can actually be funny because of it.Same rules apply to lanky goth Russell Brand,too.
Nah, Russell Brand wants me to smoke crack... (apologies to Beck)! :lol:
tcb2000
Adnan

Post by tcb2000 »

Tory? Where did you get that from?

Read his books. You'll find that he's equally scathing about all political parties and really doesn't lean any way. Just because he's a petrol-head and dresses like a middle-aged man, doesn't mean he's a tory. I mean, look at Mucus....oh, right, yeah.

Anyway, since when did someone's political beliefs become a reason not to like them (especially when they're doing something as inoffensive as hosting a TV program - there is an off button!). I mean, unless you're condoning genocide or kiddy-fiddling or something, why should you be hated for your beliefs?

Rich
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

It's his column in the Sun... and his appearances on Have I Got News for You... and his pale blue jeans... and his lumberjack shirt tucked into them... and he probably wears brown shoes... he's just a fucking twat.
cheese
Saint

Post by cheese »

davemacfrombath wrote:It's his column in the Sun... and his appearances on Have I Got News for You... and his pale blue jeans... and his lumberjack shirt tucked into them... and he probably wears brown shoes... he's just a fucking twat.
His column in the Sun was always tongue in cheek. He also did a column in the Sunday times but you probably wouldn't have read it as there weren't as many pictures in it and the words may have been too long for you. His appearences on Have I got news for you were great, and as for his dress sense. Looking at the pix of Macstock, I think you need to look in the mirror first before passing comment on how someone else dresses!!!

Despite what anyone thinks of the bloke. He has a house in Oxford, one in the Isle of Man, has a newspaper column, a TV show, has written a couple of books and no doubt has a shit load of money and a decent lifestyle. The jealousy of some people :wink:
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

I can safely say i wouldnt want to be Mr Clarkson for love or money. I also think there is a lot more to life than having loads of houses, money and being a c*nt for a living :lol: ;)

but i know you like him Cheese :)
knufjuf
LC1

Post by knufjuf »

There is a certain je ne sais quoi about Mr. Clarkson ... I like him ... genius.
Hey! Ho! Let's go!