Max 8 Tickets for entire tour!

Information on Artist tours, music nights and CD/Record releases. Members can submit details and a monthly thread will be updated.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

st185cs
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Max 8 Tickets for entire tour!

Post by st185cs »

I have just found out, whilst trying to book tix for the newly added Manchester gig and the second Brixton gig that I can't because of this draconian rule

I'm so :mad it's unreal. Surely they meant 8 per gig (to help thwart the touts) I thought, but no, 8 for the entire tour :!:

Spoke with Crowdsurge who said it was the promoter's policy and I should speak with them - but trying to speak with Metropolis Music is like trying to speak with Her Majesty.

Can any mods throw any light on this unreasonable barrier for fans please :?: - I wonder if the Brothers knew about this.

Cheers
Mark

ps - 2 of the tix were for the cancelled Bloc Festival and there is, as yet, no news on refunds either - just to add insult to injury :evil:
stargurl
Geography group B

Re: Max 8 Tickets for entire tour!

Post by stargurl »

That's a strange policy! AFter our less-than-stellar experience with Crowdsurge last time, we've booked with www.ticketweb.co.uk for the upcoming gigs. Can you book additional tickets through them? Not a solution to the underlying problem, but maybe a workaround...
st185cs

Re: Max 8 Tickets for entire tour!

Post by st185cs »

stargurl wrote:That's a strange policy! AFter our less-than-stellar experience with Crowdsurge last time, we've booked with http://www.ticketweb.co.uk for the upcoming gigs. Can you book additional tickets through them? Not a solution to the underlying problem, but maybe a workaround...
Sorted!

Thanks stargurl :D

Looks like I won't be getting a Crowdsurge refund for the cancelled Bloc Festival though :evil: