Phil Hartnoll DJ set this Sunday May 27th

Information on Artist tours, music nights and CD/Record releases. Members can submit details and a monthly thread will be updated.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin

jof

Phil Hartnoll DJ set this Sunday May 27th

Post by jof »

Hello y'all,
just in case you haven't got any better plans this Sunday (and even if you have), Mr Hartnoll's going to be playing in support of Oxfam at Cargo in London. Pretty tasty lineup and all for a good cause, can't say fairer than that for a fiver!
Emergency Breaks presents...
FUNKIN' EMERGENCY

With...
Phil Hartnoll (Orbital / Long Range)
Dub Pistols
The Young Punx (LIVE)
Ali B (Air)
Cartel Communiqué
Diskoboxx

Bank Holiday Sunday 27th May
18:00 – 00:00
CARGO, 83 Rivington Street, London, EC2A SAY
£5 on the door (advance tickets from the cargo website) Bar-B-Q in the Courtyard

***All money raised from this event will go to help Oxfam help fight poverty in more than 70 countries worldwide. For more information please visit http://www.oxfam.org.uk ***

Emergency Breaks, an already established club night with a twist, has teamed up with Oxfam for a third epic fund-raising event – although this time with a uniquely exciting edge set to capture the imagination of both the stellar line-up of DJs performing and the crowd getting down to do good!

Under the new moniker of 'Funkin' Emergency' we plan to deviate from our breaks based roots and will be setting our DJs a challenge… They are to dig through their crates and raid the vinyl exchange bins for rare cuts and priceless classics from the late '70s and early '80s era. Think Studio 54 Vs The Harlem B-Boys, imagine James Brown going head to head in the musical ring with Barry Gibb and you're starting to get a feel for what we plan to deliver!
usernick
Detached
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by usernick »

Damn, going to see the Pet Shop Boys, followed by a Peter Hook DJ date that night... :-(
Karnorjax
Oolaa

Post by Karnorjax »

ohhh look i spotted a jof...

do i get the 2nd prize badge ?????

what else do i win ???

http://www.loopzorbital.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1780
Is there anyone there ??????? IS THERE ANYONE THERE !!!!!
Dollydagger
Open Mind

Post by Dollydagger »

You know what's funny, is that I've had this flyer since last week and I've been meaning to post about this here since then!
Can't go either tho :?
I don't use Myspace anymore, you'll find me on Facebook ;-b
trompurple
HOAX
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: Phil Hartnoll DJ set this Sunday May 27th

Post by trompurple »

[quote="jof"][/quote] :applause
Mashed Potatoes? Why do hate mashed potatoes? (It's a hoax, I don't really hate them)