vapourspace mixes online

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

elektrohog

vapourspace mixes online

Post by elektrohog »

two mixes from mark gage aka vapourspace. one is an old school techno/rave mix from 1992, the other is an ambient mix.

http://www.littledetroit.net/Mixes/

enjoy,
tom d
trompurple
HOAX
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by trompurple »

I love Vaprourspace's Gravitational arch of 10, but not heard much else... will check these out when I get on my computer...[/i]
Mashed Potatoes? Why do hate mashed potatoes? (It's a hoax, I don't really hate them)
elektrohog

Post by elektrohog »

just about all of his release are out of print, which makes it a bit hard to be fimilar with his work.

tom
trompurple
HOAX

Post by trompurple »

finally got to listen to this... awesome :D but not much vapourspace on the 92 mix - plenty of other wicked hardcore techno circa 92 tho... maybe that was the point...?

1992 - a vintage hardcore year...
Mashed Potatoes? Why do hate mashed potatoes? (It's a hoax, I don't really hate them)
trompurple
HOAX

Post by trompurple »

some lovely subtle orbital moments in there too :)

would highly reccommend anyone who loves their hardcore techno to check out the 1992 mix...

jof... dog...