Phil H DJ sets

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Heywood Jablomie
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Phil H DJ sets

Post by Heywood Jablomie »

With the sun finally making an appearance in my part of the world, the prospect of summer evenings spent with good company, barbecues and booze draws near.

Essential to any gathering are the tunes, and I find you can't really go wrong by popping one Phil's DJ sets on the Bose. SoundCloud and Mixcloud host a few, but at some point I came across a set that either opens with or early on mixes into Situation by Yazoo, a belter that has really stood the test of time, but I can't find it anywhere now. Can anyone here help, and even suggest other sites with his DJ mixes?
Don’t stand on the outside looking in, stand on the outside looking further out