"De-Badgered" Peel Session 2004

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Badger
Doctor Look Out
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

"De-Badgered" Peel Session 2004

Post by Badger »

NO BADGER BORDER MK4.jpg
NO BADGER BORDER MK4.jpg (12.99 KiB) Viewed 19320 times
I've finally got round to finishing this at the weekend.

This is something I have been meaning to do for a while: I've patched and edited the "Badger" and "Bertie" chanting out of the (pseudo) final Orbital show for John Peel in 2004.

I love and appreciate that the shout outs were for me as I was in Australia at the time and I couldn't make the 'final' show but I know several people have said that the shouting was louder than they thought it was going to be on the recording and it was distracting to them in what was an incredible show, so I made this for them.

It took a bit of work to complete and there was one shout out that couldn't be patched but its sort of nice to leave one shout still intact.

Still an amazing set.
memly
Meltdown

Re: "De-Badgered" Peel Session 2004

Post by memly »

Nice work Matt,
I will have to d/l at some point.
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
Badger
Doctor Look Out

Re: "De-Badgered" Peel Session 2004

Post by Badger »

PM me Mem.