New Album, New Tour

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Weekend Raver
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

New Album, New Tour

Post by Weekend Raver »

Hi all,

At the Royal Albert Hall in April, I found out that Orbital had anounced a winter tour, giving me something to look forward to for months. It would have been amazing if this had been repeated at Brixton last week; a new tour being announced again at the end of the old one, but no such luck. (I know I am being wildly unrealistic, but I can dream!).
More plausible maybe is another album? I say this because in a interview in the summer, P&P mentioned writing a new album whist on this tour. has anyone heard any whisperings on this?
Pirtek
Sinner
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: New Album, New Tour

Post by Pirtek »

To see which direction they would take with a follow on album after wonky would be very interesting.