Helio song ID???

The Music Discussion forum has replaced the old Lyrics and Samples forum and the Live Scene and Music Reviews forum. This forum is used to discuss anything relating to Music including Orbital topics, the live scene including Orbital gigs past, present and future. This section is an ideal place to post your live gigs reviews and album / single reviews. This forum can also be used to discuss Orbital lyrics and samples. The website will never disclose or confirm samples for legal reasons - so this is the next best thing.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

the PLA
Sinner
Question: Orbital

Helio song ID???

Post by the PLA »

I'm not sure how many of you have seen THIS HELIO OCEAN commercial, but hopefully someone here will be able to identify the song used.

I realize it may have been composed especially for advert so I also sent them an email about a week ago & haven't heard from them yet. I'm really hoping the Loopz community will come through again.
OUT
OF
STEP
trompurple
HOAX
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by trompurple »

Hi PLA

No idea about the tune but that's a great ad :D

I posted on another thread recently asking about the most effective way to ID a given track (other than asking the loopz community of course), still hoping someone can answer that one.

There must been one or things like Shazam wouldn't work.

Come on people!
the PLA
Sinner

Post by the PLA »

Well, I found out that this was composed for the ad but I did find a link to download an extended version of the song.

Get it here

Now I'm just waiting for them to release the song from their newest advert. But I can't even find that ad online, must be very new it's not even on youtube yet.

I've also got to decide if I want to switch my service over to Helio just so I can use this pone. :?: :lol: :?:
OUT
OF
STEP