What's The Last Film You Watched?

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

custard99
Omen
Question: Orbital
Location: planet hottie near the equator makes this duckie's tail all warped & bothered!

Post by custard99 »

hey dolly ... mine just passed actually. You cant be 35, look more like 25 babes :)

Didnt get to watch the date wedding..but tomorrow we're checking out spanglish.

HMmmmmmmmm.. the incredibles are da bomb!! i luv Jack Jack!!
Quack! Dip, sip & Go!! Or, just do the kitty shake.

Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

saw Constantine - very impressed and i can now forgive Mr Reeves for making those awful Matrix films :)
Dagobah Citizen

Post by Dagobah Citizen »

That's probably the first positive "review" I've read of Constantine... Are you sure you didn't post it a day late, Loopz? ;)
Timbob
Monsters Exist!
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Timbob »

Dagobah Citizen wrote:That's probably the first positive "review" I've read of Constantine... Are you sure you didn't post it a day late, Loopz? ;)
i saw it.
it's like a nice fridaynight movie.. easy to watch, not a lot to think about and stuff..

and i really liked the pants that Gabriel had :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Dagobah Citizen - i do have weird taste though. Most people like Matrix, i thought it was overhyped tosh so i guess if most people hated Constatine i am bound to like it :)
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

I've also heard great things about Constantine, so i'll be going to see that soon. The last film i watched was technically The Terminator when i was home for the weekend, but the last one i saw at the cinema was Closer. I thought it was very good, although it was a little close to home as some of the events reminded me of certain things that have happened to me recently. :(
the PLA
Sinner

Post by the PLA »

Just finished watching Octane..... CRAP! I know the brothers did the score but rest was complete sh!t.

Good thing I didn't pay anything to see it.
OUT
OF
STEP
Dagobah Citizen

Post by Dagobah Citizen »

I'll probably see Constantine myself - regardless of how reviews are. I'm a sucker for anything sci-fi/fantasy/comic book related :)

BTW, just finished Sean Penn's The Pledge (starring Jack Nicholson). Excellent stuff! Nice, patient pace with respect to the characters and the story. And a very original perspective on the topic as well (without spoiling too much). Recommended :)
Hexaphim
LC1

Post by Hexaphim »

I thought Constantine was good myself. A little slow in parts, great in others. And Lou was just fantastic. :)
The Hex

Some people don't get the Transformers. It's simple. They're big robots. And they change into things. And they fight. This is beautiful and mad. If you do not get this, there is something missing in your soul. - Paul O'Brien
stargurl
Geography group B

Post by stargurl »

I just saw Sin City, and I thought it was great.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Dagobah Citizen - thats the other thing i dont do...read reviews :)

hex - the nightmare for me was the star wars trailer came on before and i ended up watching it. I def aint gonna read or watch anything else before the film though :?
Funky Dung
Adnan

Post by Funky Dung »

The last 'new' film I saw was Kung Fu Hustle, from Stephen Chow, the director of Shaolin Soccer. It's great in places, but overall not a patch on Shaolin.

The last film I saw was Return Of The King, the extended edition on DVD. It's kinda rambly and quite painful in places, and the point they've chosen to split the two DVDs is terrible.

Funky Dung
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

The last film I watched (the one I entered before was a TV series) was Dodgeball (with Ben Stiller) - very funny and slapstick! :P

Also watched 'The Forgotten', which was a very X-Files - type film - about how everybody else forgets about the existence of a boy, apart from the mother... Worth watching...
Hexaphim
LC1

Post by Hexaphim »

Sin City was fantastic. Exceptionally brutal and disturbing, but amazing in every way. And the WOMEN... sir, the WOMEN... :)
The Hex

Some people don't get the Transformers. It's simple. They're big robots. And they change into things. And they fight. This is beautiful and mad. If you do not get this, there is something missing in your soul. - Paul O'Brien
Timbob
Monsters Exist!

Post by Timbob »

i'm watching One flew over the cuckoo's nest at the moment :)
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses