CrowdSurge - still waiting for your album ?

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

CrowdSurge - still waiting for your album ?

Post by Loopz »

If you are waiting for albums still then please contact me. Email address is in the ABOUT section on www.loopz.co.uk. Specify full details of order and i can get some people to chase and find out what is happening.
bobadiscombobulated
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

Re: CrowdSurge - still waiting for your album ?

Post by bobadiscombobulated »

Well, that's the last time I pre-order. Pretty much for the above reasons:

1) As only fans will have pre-ordered the album it's a bit of an insult to give them the standard and not deluxe album. And as much as I want it, I'm not shelling out twice on principle. Bittorrent it is then for the live tracks (although I already own them in one form on the USB wristband I bought from the comeback tour).

2) My copy turned up 4 days after the release date. I had to download it to hear it on the release date as I could wait no longer.

and...

3)The copy also has a sticker on the back saying "Promo only - not for resale", so I'm not even sure if I have the proper insert artwork or a cutdown promo insert.

The combination of the above (and a crappy response from Crowdsurge when I asked where it was, when it was missing in transit for 6 days) means I will wait and order from the likes of Amazon in future, who always deliver.

Unimpressed to say the least.

A great album though, and I'm happy to say it only got better with repeated listens. And live... wow!