In Sides Art Print

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

donae87
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

In Sides Art Print

Post by donae87 »

hi,

I was just wondering if any knows where i can find an art print/poster of the In Sides Album Cover by John Greenwood. All the copys ive found so far on the internet are zoomed in to show only a section of the work and the rest of the design is missing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some help! I'd like to have a print framed so that i can give it to someone for christmas :D
Timbob
Monsters Exist!

Re: In Sides Art Print

Post by Timbob »

I've Seen a few of them on eBay every once in a while... Or you could always make a high resolution scan of the booklet and make your own print :) (maybe not the best way, but it does make it more personal...)

or buy 50 copies and make a mosaic :P
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

If there were any justice in life, they'd be on ebay within days....
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Cranks

Post by Cranks »

Another option is buy the vinyl version of In Sides and buy a frame for the vinyl. I've done it with some of the Orbital albums, and then you can just swap out album covers whenever you like. I had 2 framed Orbital vinyl covers, 1 was the red Acid Pants along and the other was the Blue album. Looked really nice framed and hanging side by side.
TurrikaN

Post by TurrikaN »

Long defunct music mag Select gave away an A2 In Sides poster many years ago. What I remember was the top quarter on the poster was just orange with the Orbital logo & album title.