My "20" 'Remixed'

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Badger
Doctor Look Out
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: Orbital

My "20" 'Remixed'

Post by Badger »

Along the lines of the 'Your 20' thread, I thought I'd share with you the Remixed '20' compliation that I have just done for myself. I tried to use mostly the same base tracks as the proper '20' release (just to try not to make it too different) but with rare old and recent remixes/bootleg mixes and including the new remixes.

Feel free to add your own "20 Remixed" ideas. I was going for the rarer collector side of things but you can make your '20 Remixed' just your fav Orbital remixes/rarities.
You can include 3 Live versions if you want as well.

Here we go:

Chime (Nick Muir Remix) - rare bootleg mix from 2007 (very good!)
Belfast (Deadmau5 Mix) - recent 2008 bootleg remix
Satan (The Rhyme & Reason Vocal Mix) - vinyl only release
Halcyon (Tom Middleton Re-Model)
Lush (Salt Tank's Guitar Mix) - ultra rare remix from Salt Tank promo cd fan club only release
Impact (James Zabiela's Scorched Earth Remix)
Are We Here? (Sequenced Version by Mark Gage from Vapourspace) - from rare 'Counterforce' mix CD
The Box (Vocal Mix AKA Part 4) [but I might possibly use the Bump N Grind Remix]
Nothing Left (Facundo Mohrr Remix) - bootleg remix from 2007 (not much to it but chugs along nicely but also considered Breeder remix or Tsunami DJ Dub)
One Perfect Sunrise (Stereo 8 Remix) - vinyl only release

Omen (The Tower) - vinyl only release
Choice (Eye & I Remix) - vinyl only release
The Naked And The Dub
Sad But True (Live ISDN Night Radio One 1995)
(Rolf's) Style - from early promo cd of The Middle Of Nowhere
Funny Break (Live @ The Priory) - recording from tv show 'The Priory' 2001
Equinox - rare demo version of Times Fly
Remind (Live from Glastonbury 2004)
Lush (Herve's 'Tree & Leaf' Remix)
Open Mind (F.A.Mix) - I've put this at the end as I just LOVE this mix. but I'm also considering L.C.2 (Outer Limits Mix) seeing as L.C.1 was on the iTunes release.

So there you go. It'd be quite cool if some of these rare releases/vinyl only releases did make it onto some future CD release and I'd throw in a lot more rarities if I could do that! :)

Have fun.
https://www.facebook.com/matt.christie.777

"Even a stopped cloak gives the right jacket twice a day"