So, who's doing which dates?

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

madlittleme
Novice
Question: Orbital

Re: So, who's doing which dates?

Post by madlittleme »

Both booked :applause :D :D
life is too good to waste it - so don't :)!!!
box

Post by box »

Did everyone else get this message? and was anyone concerned by the line "note that all items are subject to availability" just seems a bit odd on ticket orders, but assuming all is good then I'll be at Brixton. Stupidly, stupidly excited. Anyone know what hours the gig is? 7-11 9-2/3 etc?

Thank you for ordering with Digital Stores Limited on the Orbital website!

Please print this page for future reference. An email has been sent to the address in your account to confirm that we have received your order. Please note that all items are subject to availability and all prices are in British Pounds.

A second email will be sent when your order is shipped.
misky

Post by misky »

(Delurker Mode On)
Hi to all,long time Orbital fan,followed Nick an Phil around when they were touring with Long Range,met Karnorjax at Bloom a couple of years back,but was pretty spangled !!
Will be doin the Chill,Brixton and Manchester,hope to see u all
misky :D
Last edited by misky on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
memly
Meltdown
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by memly »

Just bought tickets for Manchester and Brixton too... and of course the Chill.
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
Ronnie_mk2

Post by Ronnie_mk2 »

That's sorted now.

Defo doing Big Chill and Brixton.

Now all I need to hear is Glasto and Saturday, at Brixton and I'm happy as ever
Like an idiot I forgot my login in details, but since I was last here have changed my email address.
You may recognise me from my picture or know me as Ronnie.
vvt

Post by vvt »

Loopz wrote:Poppy is right. It says 28th Jan and it's now 28th Jan. Tickets are on sale :)
Typical i didn't see this last night.

Still I have Brixton tickets now :D :D :D
deschwah

Post by deschwah »

Academy for me and my lady who has never seen them.. oh what a treat she's in for :)
saw Orb there in 94 and it was an amazing gig so hoping PnP will deliver.. as if they wont!
great venue and, along with everyone on here no doubt, more excited than i care to mention.. been waiting fort this day since about 11:15pm sunday 27th june 2004. ish :P
kroz

Post by kroz »

WOO! Hello, I'm one of the many lurkers who's now coming out of the woodwork. Seen Orbital a million and one times (OK, waaaaaaaay less than some forum members on here -- in fact, I can probably enumerate the gigs: couple of times at Brixton, three times at Glastonbury, once at Somerset House, once at Hammersmith Palais (RIP), once at V Festival... Uhhhm, crap, gotta be more than 8 times?!? Ah well, those are the ones that stick in the memory), and I'm ultra excited about this. :)

Just booked 4 tickets (put out a phone call to a mate from the days of the Somerset House gig, he's putting out calls, it'll end up being all the old faces :) ), and like a previous poster, I too was worrried a bit about the "all items are subject to availability" statement in the page I got after ordering. So I rang them up! :) (Speaking to people on the phone -- it's the future!)

The nice woman at Record Store (0844 499 3456) confirmed for me that, assuming you've got through the payment section and been given an order reference number, that's it, you're going to see Orbital. Yay, and indeed, woo! :) Don't swamp her with calls, but I put the number there just in case anyone's really paranoid.
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

After some consideration I've decided to go for Manchester too. Well, it IS my birthday on 19 Sep...

Have yet to let Adrienne know of this exiting new development tho.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
memly
Meltdown
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by memly »

After some consideration I've decided to go for Manchester too. Well, it IS my birthday on 19 Sep...
Nice one Dave!!

Christ... that means I'm going to see you twice in one week....
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
rach
Novice

Post by rach »

Myself and Cheese are booked for Brixton (standing of course!) :-) (for Fri 25 Sept)

Can't wait - it's been a long time, and will be a nice reunion with lots of people I hope! Brixton was where it all began for me...
Last edited by rach on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
is this a piece of your brain?
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

memly wrote:
Nice one Dave!!

Christ... that means I'm going to see you twice in one week....
Not if I see you first, shortarse...
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
kroz

Post by kroz »

My mate just sent me a text, asking where I booked my tickets, as he says that the link from Loopz is now advertising them at £27.50 a ticket for standing and £24.99 for circle seated tickets.

Confused? Somewhat. Double checked my e-mail confirmation, the price for the tickets is £24.99, but it says standing. Hmm.

Anyone "official" around (Loopz?) able to confirm what's going on here??
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

They've obviously decided to cash in. If your confirmation says standing then you're in standing. The prices were defo all £24.99 last night.

*This post is in no way 'official'*
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

official response :tut ;)

first 1000 tickets were allocated to fan base for pre-sale. They sold out very quickly and that's why it was showing as sold out around 9/10am. More was released for pre-sale for the fan base but they are being sold at the "general public" price. So not only did we get an early shout for the tickets but we also got them cheaper.

28 still a good price i think.....