So, who's doing which dates?

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

little twin star
Sinner
Question: Orbital

Re: So, who's doing which dates?

Post by little twin star »

aimee..how did you book?

(yes, i decided it is time to show up here lol)

of course i will do my best and b there as well :D
kroz

Post by kroz »

trompurple wrote:cheers kroz but it's just continually jammed and I can't phone the number they give :x because I'm outside the uk
Baffled - it's not continuously jammed on-line for me, I'm getting straight through.

The non-0870 number for See Tickets is (according to the saynoto0870 site) +44 1159129240.
trompurple
HOAX
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by trompurple »

I think they must've been restricting non uk IPs or something because my friend got straight through but I got denied about 50 times. So I got one. So I'm going. To both. :D :applause
Mashed Potatoes? Why do hate mashed potatoes? (It's a hoax, I don't really hate them)
Mackem

Post by Mackem »

No sign of Saturday yet, despite downstairs selling out on all the ticket sites.

btw has anyone else been getting a menu box appearing when they try to access this forum? I keep getting a message
To view this page, you need to log in to area “Restricted Area” on benchi.crowd9.com
Any idea Loopz?
Acid Gaz
Sinner

Post by Acid Gaz »

Mackem wrote:No sign of Saturday yet, despite downstairs selling out on all the ticket sites.

btw has anyone else been getting a menu box appearing when they try to access this forum? I keep getting a message
To view this page, you need to log in to area “Restricted Area” on benchi.crowd9.com
Any idea Loopz?
Yep, I'm getting it too. In fact, I PM'd loopz about it 5 mins ago! Are you having any adware problems as well?

I've heard that it might be a dodgy smiley...
kroz

Post by kroz »

Acid Gaz wrote:
Mackem wrote:No sign of Saturday yet, despite downstairs selling out on all the ticket sites.

Any idea Loopz?
Yep, I'm getting it too. In fact, I PM'd loopz about it 5 mins ago! Are you having any adware problems as well?

I've heard that it might be a dodgy smiley...
It's the image off Little Twin Star's signature, I think.
memly
Meltdown

Post by memly »

I'm getting that message too.
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
Mackem

Post by Mackem »

Bollocks! It's not Saturday it's Thursday http://www.stargreen.com/find?Q=orbital&SEARCH=Find
stargurl
Geography group B

Post by stargurl »

Tam: we booked through http://www.recordstore.co.uk/orbital/ and had the tickets sent to Jane's address - seems they're sold out there now though.
little twin star
Sinner

Post by little twin star »

oh my god.. the 25th is sold out...

i dont have a ticket... (yet..)
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

Tammy - i think your sig is pointing to benchi.crowd9.com and it's creating a login box for some folk. can you lose it please :) :P :)
Timbob
Monsters Exist!

Post by Timbob »

trompurple wrote:I think they must've been restricting non uk IPs or something because my friend got straight through but I got denied about 50 times. So I got one. So I'm going. To both. :D :applause
I find that kinda hard to believe..
Given your history and all :P
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses
kroz

Post by kroz »

little twin star wrote:oh my god.. the 25th is sold out...

OK, well, the Friday still has circle (seated, upstairs, yeuch!) tickets on seetickets.com. Now, normally I wouldn't suggest buying seating tickets for an Orbital gig, but there are clever tricks you can undertake at Brixton Academy to get in downstairs with seated tickets. They're probably reasonably well known (so much so, in fact, that I've got it on reasonable authority that AMG deliberately understate the downstairs capacity by about 10%, knowing that people do this), but if anyone either has a seated ticket and wants to go standing, or has yet to buy a ticket and is put off by the fact that there are no standing tickets left, drop me a message and I'll share (basically, you'll need to co-ordinate your efforts with someone like me, who has standing tickets...)
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

kroz wrote:

OK, well, the Friday still has circle (seated, upstairs, yeuch!) tickets on seetickets.com. Now, normally I wouldn't suggest buying seating tickets for an Orbital gig, but there are clever tricks you can undertake at Brixton Academy to get in downstairs with seated tickets. They're probably reasonably well known (so much so, in fact, that I've got it on reasonable authority that AMG deliberately understate the downstairs capacity by about 10%, knowing that people do this), but if anyone either has a seated ticket and wants to go standing, or has yet to buy a ticket and is put off by the fact that there are no standing tickets left, drop me a message and I'll share (basically, you'll need to co-ordinate your efforts with someone like me, who has standing tickets...)
<Edited>

(allegedly)... :D
kroz

Post by kroz »

usernick wrote:
kroz wrote:

<Edited>

(allegedly)... :D
SSHHHHHHHH! :shock: :o :D