Something to ponder

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

Post by Loopz »

Its a bloody joke! hence the :p
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

anyway, in the interest of board unity, I'd just like to clear up a few things...

I have in the past called Mucus a **** and a ******* ******* ******* as well as a ***** *****.

indeed, Mucus has reciprocated by accusing me of ****** ****** and being a ****** ******** ******** ******* *******.

Naturally, these could be open to misinterpretation and I'd just like to clarify that I have never ******d Mucus and have absolutely no way of knowing whether he is a *******, ***** or an absolutely ****** ***** and thus I withdraw the accusation unreservedly.

Although I do thing he has a bit of a ***** tendency <wink>
Last edited by davemacfrombath on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Timbob
Monsters Exist!
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Timbob »

And then everybody hugged
It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark and we are wearing sunglasses
little twin star
Sinner

Post by little twin star »

on topic:
hex, i am shocked. i'm sure this woman must have some sort of disorder or must be very very lonely. now i really realize that i'm so lucky i never had nasty experiences by meeting people in real life i met through the net. but its a good thing to realize there are some seriously ill people out there....