Glastonbury 2007 - first announcement about ticket sales

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Loopz
Site Admin
Question: Orbital

Post by Loopz »

Good to hear you made it Kagey and also Legspin :)

It's going to be a sureal Glastonbury and a fantastic one at that. Looking forward to it :) :)
Acid Gaz
Sinner

Post by Acid Gaz »

Acid Gaz & Dave Mac and various hangers-on will be attending as per usual...
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

Post by davemacfrombath »

legspin wrote:Got sorted myself. Only took about an hour but I have to go to Blighty beforehand to pick up my ticket as they don't post overseas for some reason :?
Or you could get them to post to us? Depending on when you're planning on getting here, you can stay over at ours. Providing you tarmac our drive, obv.

Anyone else travelling from miles away are welcome to crash at ours on the way. We'll be going down on Thursday evening.
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
memly
Meltdown
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by memly »

davemacfrombath wrote:
Or you could get them to post to us? Depending on when you're planning on getting here, you can stay over at ours. Providing you tarmac our drive, obv.
LMAO!!
I don't know you people...why are you here?
MEMS MUZAK
legspin
Open Mind

Post by legspin »

davemacfrombath wrote:
legspin wrote:Got sorted myself. Only took about an hour but I have to go to Blighty beforehand to pick up my ticket as they don't post overseas for some reason :?

Anyone else travelling from miles away are welcome to crash at ours on the way. We'll be going down on Thursday evening.
Cheers Dave.
I did suggest that they post them to a given address, but they said as soon as the sale was proccessed that they could not change their records, but tbh that makes as much sense as a chocolate teapot.
On that other topic, unfortunatly my tarring machine is out of commission at the mo', but I know some pikeys that will do it cheap if you buy some gates and a piebald pony off of them.
Be Pure, Be Vigilant, BEHAVE.
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

If you went through Seetickets you can update your records on line.

And you're right - course you can change the address - what if you get it wrong or move house?
Slugs! HE created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?
Derek the Bull

Post by Derek the Bull »

I've noticed a few people on this thread still need Glasto ticketz!

I'm working on behalf of one of the sponsors (Orange).

They're giving away tickets through their Spot the Bull competition.

There's 40 tickets to be won..... :shock:

Register your email address they'll send you details on what to do next.

Do u feel lucky!?

(this is not a load of bull! :D )
stargurl
Geography group B

Post by stargurl »

There will be ONE MORE RESALE on SUNDAY:
Last Chance to Buy a Ticket for Glastonbury 2007

A small number of returned tickets will be put on sale online on Sunday June 3rd starting at 9am.

The sale will be open to anyone with a valid registration number. If you have thrown away or lost your number, you can still enter the sale, by contacting queries@wayahead.com and providing them with your name and postcode.Our ticket agency will trace your registration number and email it to you before the sale commences.

Both standard weekend tickets for the Festival and cancelled coach and ticket packages will be on sale. Car parking tickets will be available for purchase with standard weekend tickets.

The coach ticket packages involve travel on Wednesday, so check out that you can travel then. If you buy the combined package, Festival tickets will only be issued during the coach journey. The coach timings offered will be non-negotiable and there will be no opportunity to cancel any tickets bought on June 3rd.

The link for the sale will be http://www.seetickets.com/g2007 and will not be available until Sunday 3rd at 9.00am.
Kagey
Geography group B

Post by Kagey »

THE LINE UP HAS LANDED

I'm not overwhelmed but theres enough to keep me entertained
http://www.clockworkdisco.com

"Let's face it, "digital sound" is a misnomer...

Unless you plug the wires directly into your skull, at the end of the chain is a set of speakers pumping back-and-forth turning ANY signal into analogue waves..."
trompurple
HOAX

Post by trompurple »

I'm pretty whelmed. Wasn't holding out for any big superstars but Bjork will be a treat and yeah wot kagey said... plenty to keep us busy.

I'm going on wednesday morning! How about you?
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

From Nuskoolbreaks (via Gladtalk)

Well we have some thing planned for Thursday in The Dance Lounge, (ID Spiral is Chill Out and runs 24 hours) which WILL turn into some thing a bit special, of course can't say any thing yet but lets just say take one very known Radio One DJ who loves her breaks (might of given the game away) two rather well known international breaks acts, two other breaks acts who you all know, add in one very well known undergound house worldwide known name..... and you have some thing to do on Thursday til 3.00am. Any one who might of found out buy a slip of the tongue PLEASE do not post on here who is playing. Its going to be rather good.
Biff
Glastonbury / Glade

No sign of Annie Nightingale on the official line-up tho...
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

The lineup is grand. nice mixture for me as well but a few clashes!

Just noting down what i'm hoping to catch!
usernick
Detached

Post by usernick »

Gerald's on twice - on the Friday (live) and Sunday (DJ set)... Looks like Hexstatic is on twice, as are System 7/Mirror System....

Nice line-up! :)
davemacfrombath
The Moebius

enough to keep me occupied. interesting slot for Longrange - sunday afternoon!
trompurple
HOAX

Post by trompurple »

Yeah I noticed A guy called Gerald's on twice. The second time it says 'SUGOI'. In Japanese that means 'great' or 'fantastic' anyone know what it means to Gerald?