METATEMPUS presents INFUSION JUne 29th.

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

Dollydagger
Open Mind
Question: Orbital

METATEMPUS presents INFUSION JUne 29th.

Post by Dollydagger »

Thought this might intereest some of you. It is Ritz's mate fom Uni (Samuel) doing his first night:

METATEMPUS presents INFUSION
THURSDAY 29TH JUNE, 2006
Upstairs @ Catch
22 Kingsland Road
Shoreditch, London
E2 8DA

As some of you might already know, I've been organising the first METATEMPUS club night here in London to take place on the 29th of June at a venue called Catch on 22 Kingsland Road in Shoreditch. Before it's featured on the METATEMPUS website, I wanted to take this chance to share this with you. It's a 60 minite non-stop mixshow of tracks I'll be using on the night, it is available for download now.

The aim with the music is to kick things off with a relaxed pace and gradually raise to BPM to maximum pushing power. It's the first time you'll ever hear anything like this, each peice of music fused together with the next, each genre wound completely into the next, each track remixed and each time pulling you to the dancefloor as the beats and rhythms bring out your inner beast.

The schedule for the night will be as follows:
8pm to 9pm........experimental, soundtrack, ethnic, ethereal and medieval (Donnie Darko, Dead Can Dance, Solaris, Air, Talvin Singh, etc)
9pm to 10pm......bliss pop, trip hop, snyth pop (Moby, Goldfrapp, Mylo, Madonna)
10pm to 11pm....indie, alternative, glam rock, electro, goth and dark wave (The Editors, David Bowie, T-Rex, Blondie, Siouxsie, The Smiths, The Cure, etc)
11pm to 12am ...live dj session by ISABEL (tracks will focus on goth, industrial, ebm, darkwave)
12am to 2am.....all out dance, industrial, noise and chemical beats (The Chemical Brothers, Monolith, Madonna, Wolfsheim, My Ruin, etc)

Download part of the late session right now (see artwork further down for track listing):
METATEPUS presents Infusion: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
http://rapidshare.de/files/19112646/Infusion.zip.html

Be warned though, this music is best listened to on a CD at full volume and NOT with headphones at the computer! So download it and burn it on a CD if you can and then stick it in your CD player, the basslines and beats are thumping and especially on tracks like Disco Buddha where it sounds like your speakers are about to explode - it's supposed to sound distored. As Madonna would say, "It's drug music without the drugs!". Ever had the sound going right into your head and hitting a spot where it just releases you and makes you feel like you're spinning with the lights above you? That's what I've been trying to create with the music...I want it to hit you and make you ROAAAARRRRR! I want it to touch the beast within.

(There is a flyer which I can't put up on here (no webspace) which lists the tracks on his mix - it has Orbital, Underworld, Prodigy, Depeche Mode, etc - msg me if you want me to email it)

[/img]
I don't use Myspace anymore, you'll find me on Facebook ;-b