Crowdsurge Pre-Orders

The Questions for the Webmaster forum is used to ask and submit FAQ's and general questions regarding the website and Orbital. Not all questions can be answered but in general a reply will be given within one week. No Polls are allowed in this forum

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

stranstringulon
antispam: No
Question: Orbital
Anti Spam: orbital

Re: Crowdsurge Pre-Orders

Post by stranstringulon »

Still waiting for my CD as well. Have spoken to them and they say it went out by standard delivery. Should be up to 5 days. Now at 8 days so if they cant sort something out soon, I will be having to buy from somewhere else and claiming a refund.
stranstringulon

stranstringulon wrote:Still waiting for my CD as well. Have spoken to them and they say it went out by standard delivery. Should be up to 5 days. Now at 8 days so if they cant sort something out soon, I will be having to buy from somewhere else and claiming a refund.
Scratch that. It arrived this morning at long last :)
stranstringulon

I also got this reply from Crowdsurge in response to my delivery queries. Glad it turned up if this is the line they take.
Unfortunately we cannot re-dispatch the album out to you, however postal delays are not usually this prolonged and if the album has not arrived with you today it should this week. I'm sincerely sorry that I cannot be of more assistance with this matter.
usernick
Detached
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by usernick »

stranstringulon wrote:I also got this reply from Crowdsurge in response to my delivery queries. Glad it turned up if this is the line they take.
Unfortunately we cannot re-dispatch the album out to you, however postal delays are not usually this prolonged and if the album has not arrived with you today it should this week. I'm sincerely sorry that I cannot be of more assistance with this matter.
Well, that's an incredibly crap response - you mean to say that they couldn't post another CD if it didn't arrive??? :shock:

Blimey...

8)
stranstringulon

usernick wrote:
stranstringulon wrote:I also got this reply from Crowdsurge in response to my delivery queries. Glad it turned up if this is the line they take.
Well, that's an incredibly crap response - you mean to say that they couldn't post another CD if it didn't arrive??? :shock:

Blimey...

8)
Had a reply to my somewhat incredulous response now. If it isn't here by the end of the week they will escalate it to their manager. I am tempted to see what they do, but given that it has now arrived I had best do the decent thing and let them know.
Loopz
Site Admin

Post by Loopz »

If you are waiting for albums still then please contact me. Email address is in the ABOUT section on www.loopz.co.uk. Specify full details of order and i can get some people to chase and find out what is happening.