Orbital T-shirts

The General Discussion forum has been setup to enable any kind of non-music discussions between the visitors of the website.

Moderators: Loopz, usernick, legspin, jof, the PLA

JIMBO
Saint
Question: Orbital

Re: Orbital T-shirts

Post by JIMBO »

Oh, and my Skull n' Bones Maida Vale shirt bought for £10 off eBay.

I wasn't even AT Maida Vale!

But I'm getting closer. Made it to the front door this time...
chime
Saint

Post by chime »

Need to get hold of a his "n" hers for Thursday folks, any ideas please?
cheers!

:)
Lasers8oclock
antispam: No
Anti Spam: Orbital

Post by Lasers8oclock »

My favourite tee is a yellow shirt with black/grey Orbital squiggle on the front. It's really fragile now though - only for special occasions! I quite like the 20th anniversary tee too, the back print with dates on it is cool.

The ULTIMATE shirt is the football team they sponsored years ago with the oval logo on the front. Met a guy wearing one at Brixton during the Middle of Nowhere tour. Does anyone know the team they sponsored?
Kyblik
Sinner

Post by Kyblik »

Lasers8oclock wrote:The ULTIMATE shirt is the football team they sponsored years ago with the oval logo on the front. Met a guy wearing one at Brixton during the Middle of Nowhere tour. Does anyone know the team they sponsored?
what, Orbital sponsored football team?!? :shock:
i dont like Orbital anymore and i will sell all the stuff i got!! i hate football!!!! ;)
jannishan

Post by jannishan »

I like how the pocket design is reminiscent of a certain pommel that you're known for ;)

Still contemplating a back design...but I'd love to see something that is very specifically machining related. Not sure what though - rocket in a lathe between centers?

Would you potentially be offering these shirts for sale Wat? I'd be interested.
Dog
Detached

Post by Dog »

Lasers8oclock wrote:My favourite tee is a yellow shirt with black/grey Orbital squiggle on the front. It's really fragile now though - only for special occasions! I quite like the 20th anniversary tee too, the back print with dates on it is cool.

The ULTIMATE shirt is the football team they sponsored years ago with the oval logo on the front. Met a guy wearing one at Brixton during the Middle of Nowhere tour. Does anyone know the team they sponsored?
The team were the Otford Colts... Rare occasion was when pretty much the entire 'team' were in a row at the '86 Albert Hall gig. I remember looking down and seeing them all there. Sid included, only I didn't know him at the time.

I believe Sid's shirt has 'shrunk' a little over the years ;)

My favourite tee is the circa '96 burgundy longsleeve with the green/yellow embroidered logo on the left of the chest. That and the 2001 black hoodie with the logo in puggy black printing. Really subtle. I've also got a blue terylene cotton short sleeved tee with ringed neck/sleeves and a blue/white embroidered logo, which I *think* might have been part of a promo package for 'The Saint'...

Actually, I've got bloody loads of stuff :D
"Gimme the sight to see
another world outside that's full of
all the broken things that I made"